Chapter 422 Xiaocai's decision

Chapter 422 Xiaocai’s decision

  It took Shen Xuyao and the other three people an hour to climb to the top of the mountain. Shen Xuyao easily found a huge stone door according to the records in the original book.

  The three of them came to the stone door. Murong Jin saw the fan-shaped groove on the stone door at a glance.

  Wang Ziming looked around and raised his hand to touch the groove. "If you want to open this stone door, I'm afraid you need the Fire Tribe's sacred object, the Holy Fire Fan!" At this point, Wang Ziming sighed softly. Although they had a small promise to find this place, it would be in vain if they couldn't open the door without the Holy Fire Fan!

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao took out his sacred fire fan and put it directly into the groove.

  When Wang Ziming saw this scene, he looked at Shen Xuyao in shock and asked in disbelief. "Fourth brother, you, you have the Holy Fire Fan."

  "Yes!" As he said that, Shen Xuyao put down the fan and grabbed Murong Jin and Wang Ziming one on the left and the other on the right.

  Suddenly, a dazzling red light lit up on the stone door more than three meters high, and the sacred fire fan was swallowed up by the stone door and disappeared. At the same time, Shen Xuyao and the other three also disappeared.

"I actually walked into the stone gate!"

  Seeing the three people disappearing, Huo Wu immediately led everyone to rush to the stone gate. She pushed the stone door hard, but no matter how hard she pushed or beat, it was to no avail, the stone door remained motionless.

  Looking at the stone door that could not be opened, Huo Wu was so angry that she immediately released her soul pet. Huo Wu's soul pet is a snake. It was originally just an ordinary snake. Later, because Huo Wu merged with the fire tribe's eternal fire, her snake became a fire snake. Huo Wu's fire snake is also very famous in the Flame Palace. Even other soul pet masters outside the Flame Palace would not dare to offend her easily when they hear her name of Huo Wu.

  Even though Elder Huowu looks like a girl of seventeen or eighteen years old, in fact, this woman is already twenty-six thousand years old and has been stuck at the peak of the eighth level for a long time. The lifespan of an eighth-level soul pet master is 30,000 years. Therefore, Huo Wu is very anxious to advance to the ninth level to extend his life. She came to District 48 just to find a chance to advance to the ninth level. Because she had refined the Eternal Flame, Huo Wu had always been obsessed with the Fire Tribe's most precious treasure, the Fire Origin Stone. She felt that if she could fuse the Fire Origin Stone, she would be able to advance to level nine.

  The fire snake spit out huge fireballs at the stone door. Unfortunately, it was of no use. The stone door still stood tall without any looseness.

  Huo Wu attacked for an hour. When she got tired of attacking, she asked her men to attack again. Eleven people attacked Shimen for two full hours, but to no avail.

  "Great Elder, this stone gate cannot be broken through!"

  Hearing the strong man's words, Huo Wuliu frowned. "If we can't break through the stone gate, we can only wait. Wait for them to come out."

  "First Elder, these three people are all members of the Xuanyuan family. If we kill them in the Maple Leaf Forest, we won't be able to hide this matter!" Thinking of this, the man in white robe's expression changed.

  The Xuanyuan family is not easy to mess with! Who doesn’t know Dragon City, the first city in Tianmang Continent? Isn't the reason why Regulus XIV is so arrogant because he is a child of a big family? If the Xuanyuan family had no background and strength, how could he dare to tell them to leave so arrogantly?