Chapter 572 Ruby Poisoning

  The next day, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin made some pastries and some dried meat, and went to Lan Peng's home to visit the pregnant Hongyu.

  When Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin walked into the front hall, they looked at the pregnant Hongyu sitting on the imperial concubine chair. The two of them changed their expressions at the same time. The two people looked at each other and exchanged complicated looks.

  Lan Peng and Hong Yu's personal maids, one on the left and the other on the right, supported the weak Hong Yu and stood up from the chair.

  "Senior Jiang, Mrs. Jiang, you are here."

  Shen Xuyao looked at Hongyu. "No need to be polite. Lan Peng and I are brothers. We are all on our own and don't have that much etiquette. Sit down quickly."

  "Oh, okay." Nodding, Hongyu sat back on the chair.

  Shen Xuyao looked at Lan Peng. "Please step aside, servants. I have something to tell you."

  Lan Peng looked at Shen Xuyao's serious look. He couldn't help but froze for a moment and waved his hand randomly. "Everyone get down."

  "No!" In response, the four servants in the yard and the five maids in the room all walked out of the yard.

  Shen Xuyao waved his hand and sealed the entire space, and he stepped in front of Hongyu. He raised his hand and looked at Hongyu's eyelids. He looked at Ruby's tongue again. His face turned even more ugly.

  Murong Jin looked at his lover's ugly face, and he didn't look good either. "It's Ecstasy Mandala, right?"

  Shen Xuyao nodded slightly when he heard his lover's words. "Yes. It's so vicious. You won't let go of the big ones, and you won't let the small ones go either!"

  Lan Peng's eyes went back and forth between Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, and he was confused. "Jiang Yuan, what's the Ecstasy Mandala? What are you talking about?"

  Shen Xuyao opened his mouth, glanced at Hongyu, and stopped talking.

  "Senior Jiang, is my child in danger?" As she spoke, Hongyu covered her stomach uneasily.

  "Both you and the child have been poisoned. The name of this poison is Ecstasy Datura."

  When Hongyu heard this, her face turned pale and she bit her lip in pain. "Senior Jiang, please save my child, please save him! He is Lan Peng's flesh and blood!"

  Lan Peng looked at his helpless and crying wife and hugged her tightly in his arms. "Jiang Yuan, save Hongyu, save our child."

  "Hongyu is pregnant. If I detoxify her, I don't know if it will affect the fetal gas and cause her to give birth early. Also, I'm afraid I won't be able to detoxify the child." At this point, Shen Xuyao twisted up He furrowed his brows. Spiritual Word Technique was the power of telepathy, and he couldn't touch that child. Using Spiritual Word Technique to detoxify him from a distance would not be very effective.

  Murong Jin thought for a while and said, "I'd better do it!"

  Shen Xuyao turned his head and looked at his lover. His brows twisted into a chain. Of course Shen Xuyao knew that his lover's blood could save Hongyu and the child, but how could he be willing to let his lover bleed?

  "The child hasn't been born yet, so your spiritual words won't work on him. I can only do it."

  Shen Xuyao looked at his wife and felt very conflicted. On the one hand, he did not want an innocent child who had not yet been born to die like this. On the other hand, he also did not want his lover Murong Jin to let out blood to save others.