Chapter 403 The Feng family came to visit

  Thirty years later,

  After thirty years of training in the ring space, the strength of Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Wang Ziming has all stabilized at the early eighth level. At the same time, Xiaocai, who had been in seclusion for more than two hundred years, finally came out.

  Shen Xuyao chose an uninhabited island. He teleported everyone directly to the island.

  Xiaocai transformed into an animal shape and turned into a phoenix more than ten meters tall. The colorful feathers on her body were very gorgeous. Flying to a hillside, Xiao Cai raised her head and looked at the dark thunderclouds above her head, full of expectations for advancing to the eighth level.

He glanced in Xiaocai's direction. Shen Xuyao looked at Wang Ziming. "Third brother, no matter what happens soon, you must protect Xiaocai."

  "Okay, don't worry Xu Yao, I will protect Xiao Cai." Although Wang Ziming didn't quite understand why Xu Yao said such things, as Xiao Cai's man, Wang Ziming felt that it was natural to protect his woman. A matter of duty.

  After hearing his lover's words, Murong Jin glanced at his lover. "Will the Feng family come?"

  Shen Xuyao heard his wife's message. He nodded slightly. "In the original work, when Xiao Cai was promoted, someone from the Feng family came. I don't know if they will come this time."

  "Our location was found temporarily. Can they find us?" Murong Jin was not sure about this.

  "The Feng family knows divination, so it's not difficult to find us." In the original work, the Feng family also relied on divination to find Xiao Cai, who was promoted.

  After receiving such an answer, Murong Jin nodded. He immediately became alert.

  Squinting his eyes, Shen Xuyao released his soul power and enveloped the entire island. In this case, if the Feng family arrives, he will know it immediately.

  "Boom, boom, boom..."

  Seeing the first wave of lightning disaster coming, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but frown, showed off his purple thunder gun, and put on his protective mask. "Someone is landing on the island, third brother, Murong, please be careful."

  Upon hearing this, Murong Jin immediately showed his sword and put on his mask.

  "What?" Wang Ziming was very depressed when he heard that someone was coming. He immediately put on his mask and stood in front of Xiao Cai.

  Not long after, twenty-three soul pet masters came here.

  Shen Xuyao looked at the twenty-three people. Of these twenty-three people, the three headed by them are all eighth-level soul pet masters, one is at the early stage of the eighth level, two are at the mid-level of the eighth level, and the remaining twenty are seventh-level soul pet masters, who should be in the role of bodyguards.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, the three men led by them stopped. A man in black robe looked at Shen Xuyao. "Hand over Tianfeng and spare the lives of the three of you. Otherwise, don't blame us for being rude to you."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao sneered. "There is no Tianfeng here."

  "The one who is advancing is our Feng family's Tianfeng."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked contemptuous. "That's my pet. What does it have to do with you? What does it have to do with your Feng family?"

  "Yours? You really know how to put gold on your face! If this hybrid phoenix hadn't obtained the immortal bones of my Feng family, how could it have been possible to advance to the eighth level?"