Chapter 565 Shen Xuyao's Punishment

Chapter 565 Shen Xuyao’s Punishment

  With the help of City Lord Yun's four elders, City Lord Liu's blessing ring was quickly tested. After confirming that it was correct, City Lord Liu immediately sent the immortal crystal to Shen Xuyao for the transaction.

  "Nephew Jiang, it's a pleasure to do this transaction with you. This is my messenger jade pendant."

  "Okay. City Lord Liu can contact me anytime if he wants to trade in the future." Nodding, Shen Xuyao took the other party's messenger jade pendant.

  "Okay, okay." City Lord Liu nodded and said yes.

  "Is it my turn?" After waiting for a long time, Kelstin Mo became impatient. When he spoke, his expression was obviously not very good. He has the best strength among the four Immortal Kings, and is the strength of the late Immortal Kings. However, this kid Jiang Yuan put him last. Isn't it a little too slight to him?

  Shen Xuyao didn't even look at the other party. He looked at the other three city lords. Said: "City Lord Yun, City Lord Zhao, City Lord Liu, next, I want to spy with City Lord Kells."

  The three of them were stunned when they heard this, and City Lord Yun was the first to react. "Okay, let's talk about it some other time. I'll take the people back first."

  "Then I'll go back too." After saying that, City Lord Zhao also stood up.

  "Nephew Jiang Xian, I'm taking my leave too." After saying that, City Lord Liu also stood up.

  "I'll send the three seniors away." After saying that, Shen Xuyao stood up, took Murong Jin, and sent the three city lords and the three city lords' followers out of the formation.

  Shen Xuyao sent away the others and brought Murong Jin back to the Lord of Kells City again.

  "Okay, let's make a deal. Take out the blessing ring and let me take a look."

  Shen Xuyao couldn't help but smile when he heard Kelsi and Ding Mo's commanding tone. "Lord of Kells, I left you alone because I wanted to tell you. Sorry, my goods are sold out."

  Kells was furious when he heard this and stood up from his chair as soon as he slapped the table. "Jiang Yuan, are you kidding me? You don't have enough goods, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

  "Before I saw you, I had enough goods. However, after I saw you, I didn't want to trade. What I hate the most is that others despise and neglect my friends. You are the Immortal King and I am the Void Immortal. You can look down on me, but, You cannot blaspheme my partner." At this point, Shen Xuyao narrowed his eyes, his gaze strangely cold.

  "you……"

  Is there anything else that Kelstin Mo doesn’t understand at this moment? The other party’s meaning is very obvious, that is, I have the goods and I won’t sell them to you.

  "Friend Jiang Xian, my father has come all the way here, why are you so angry for a moment?"

  "Yes, Senior Jiang. If my father has been negligent in any way, I will make amends to you here."

  Shen Xuyao looked at the two male magicians who were talking and showed a faint smile. "There's no need to apologize. Since the Lord of Kells doesn't think highly of people like me, then we have nothing to talk about. Please, please!"

  Kelstin Mo looked at Shen Xuyao with a livid face and said, "Jiang Yuan, don't be so shameless. Hand over the blessing ring quickly, otherwise, don't blame me for being rude to you."