Chapter 476 Earning Spiritual Stones

  After the deal was concluded, Shen Xuyao sent away Lord Zhuo of Wucheng, turned around and looked at Sect Master Wang who was sitting aside, he said with a smile: "Uncle, do you want to sell one too? I'll give you five Zhe, how about 200 million spirit stones?"

  Hearing this, Sect Leader Wang's mouth twitched wildly. "You kid, you've earned all the spiritual stones on my head, haven't you?"

  Facing Sect Master Wang's gloomy expression, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "Then there's nothing I can do about it. Even if I advance to level nine, 400 million spiritual stones won't be enough!" High-grade spiritual stones are only in the hands of the ninth-level bosses. If we don't take this opportunity to pick out the spiritual stones in their hands, then There's really no way to get it.

  Hearing this, Sect Master Wang rolled his eyes. He took out a bag of spiritual stones and handed it to the other party. "Give."

  "Thank you, uncle." Shen Xuyao thanked him with a smile, and immediately took out a piece of animal skin and handed it to Sect Master Wang. "Uncle, I promise, what I give you is definitely the best, a level higher than what I give to the Zhuo family and the Xue family."

  Staring at Shen Xuyao, Sect Master Wang was full of doubts. "Boy, you wouldn't have given those two fake goods, would you?"

  "How is that possible? The thing must be real, but the real thing is also divided into three, six or nine grades!" After saying this, Shen Xuyao smiled. The sky rails he gave to the Zhuo family and the Xue family were the same, one section of the sky rail, but the one he gave to Sect Master Wang was two sections of the sky rail, one was the first section obtained from the Qiankun Pearl, and the other was obtained from the water drop stone. Get the second paragraph.

  Sect Master Wang took it and looked at it, and found that the animal skin in his hand was the same as what he had seen before. There was nothing different about it, right?

  Looking at the animal skin in his grandfather's hand, Wang Ziming came over and stared at the words on it. "Grandpa, you have a lot of words!"

  Hearing this, Sect Master Wang looked at his grandson and understood immediately. He turned his head and looked at Shen Xuyao, who was sitting next to him with a playful smile. "Good boy, you only gave them half?"

  "Yes, there are two sections of the sky rail. I gave them the first half. I gave them two sections. As long as my uncle learns this, he can defeat those three old monsters."

  "You kid, you are really naughty!" He just said, why did Shen Xuyao give it to Tiangui so happily? It turns out that this kid deliberately held back and only gave half of it to those two families!

  "People are all close to each other. I can't teach my enemies and let them kill me, right? What do you think?" What if I don't spare a hand? The Xue family and Xuanyuan family are his enemies!

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who said it as a matter of course, Sect Leader Wang rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. After all, the Xue family is Shen Xuyao's enemy. It is impossible for Shen Xuyao not to guard against them. The Zhuo family and Shen Xuyao are not close, and it is impossible for Shen Xuyao to give face. His great-uncle also borrowed the help of his two grandsons to obtain a complete sky rail! Otherwise, just relying on my sister’s face, I’m afraid I can only buy half of the sky rail with 200 million spirit stones!

  "Xu Yao, what you told us before was the first paragraph, right?"

  Hearing Wang Ziming's inquiry, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, I was talking about the first paragraph before. You and your uncle can take this back and read it slowly. If you don't understand, I can explain it to you."