Chapter 450 Bad News

  After lunch, Shen Yao went to Tianji City, while Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin went to the residence of Zhuo Tianshu and Shen Jing.

  Zhuo Tianshu was the only couple in Zhuo Tianshu's family. Seeing Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin visiting, the couple warmly invited Shen Xuyao and his wife to sit down and drink tea.

  "Auntie, why didn't you see your second sister-in-law and my little nephew Meng Han?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's inquiry, Shen Jing smiled. "Oh, Feixue is in retreat. My grandson went to the Gravity Tower to train and is not at home."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. He took out a brocade box from his space ring and handed it to Shen Jing. "Auntie, I heard from my father that my nephew has reached the late fourth level, so I bought some spiritual treasures that have advanced to the fifth level and gave them to my nephew."

  After looking at the brocade box, Shen Jing looked at her nephew. "Oh, we're all a family. Just come if you come. Why did you buy this?"

  "No, I've never seen my little nephew before? As an uncle, I always have to express my feelings." Shen Xuyao smiled and said politely. Since you are here to ask for help, gifts are of course indispensable.

"You!" Shen Jing shook her head and accepted Shen Xuyao's gift with a smile.

  Looking at the aunt and nephew who were chatting happily, Zhuo Tianshu smiled. "I'm talking about Xu Yao, your boy's strength has increased so fast! He has surpassed me and is about to catch up with your father!" Zhuo Tianshu is in the middle of the eighth level. He found that his wife, his nephew, Zhuo Tianshu was surprised that they were all at the late eighth level.

  "Uncle, I just got promoted by luck. You praise me too much. I heard that cousin Zhuoyang also advanced to level eight some time ago, right?" Before coming, Shen Xuyao asked his father about the situation at his aunt's house. , knows a lot about some things about the Zhuo family.

  "Yes, Zhuoyang was promoted to the eighth level twenty years ago. After he was promoted, the four of them went out to practice with Chenxing, Zhuo Hui, and Wang Ziwen. It was said that they were practicing while looking for opportunities. The four of them worked together. It's safer to go together." There are four people, three at level 8 and one at level 7, Zhuo Tianshu is still very relieved about them.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yeah, it's safer when there are more people."

  "Xu Yao, my eldest brother just sent me a message, saying that Xiaojing and I should wait at home. You and Murong have something to discuss with us. I wonder what it is?" After saying this, Zhuo Tianshu laughed. laughed. He said in his heart: I don’t know what kind of mysterious medicine this uncle bought in the gourd.

  "Oh, here's the thing. An hour ago, my son Xuanxuan sent me a message, saying that he wanted to get married to Xin'er. He also said that Xin'er was two months pregnant. My father was very happy after knowing the news. I am happy and have already gone to Tianji City to choose a date for the two children. Murong and I came here just to ask aunt and uncle to see what kind of gifts we should prepare to propose marriage to the Zhuo family. If, aunt and uncle Uncle Yong Kong, I hope you two can accompany us to Zhuo's house." If Zhuo Tianshu and his wife help, things will go smoother.

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said. Shen Jing smiled from ear to ear. "What, Xin'er is pregnant? Then we have Shen Jing's successor! Does father know the news? Father would be very happy if he knew. This is his first great-great-grandson!"

  "Oh, Grandpa hasn't notified you yet! My father and I have done some research and plan to go to Zhuo's house tomorrow to propose marriage. After proposing, we will return to Lingyan City. First go back and arrange it. Then wait until the auspicious day, and we will go to Lingyan City in We will hold a wedding for Xuanxuan and Xiner." To tell the truth, Shen Xuyao didn't hide it.