Chapter 480 Three Level 9

  Murong Jin calmly took out an hourglass from his space ring and began to count the time.

  Shen Xuyao kept staring at the crowd. The first to evacuate were the sixth- and seventh-level soul pet masters, and the eighth-level soul pet masters were the last to evacuate. When the time came, Shen Xuyao saw that only the three ninth-level soul pet masters were left.

  "Okay!" nodded with satisfaction. Shen Xuyao waved his hand, threw out twelve magic swords, and arranged an isolation formation to isolate the east side. The advantages of doing this are, first, it can prevent the gas from harming innocent people. Secondly, it can also prevent those soul pet masters from suddenly returning.

  "Put poison!" Murong Jin ordered coldly as he put away the hourglass in his hand.

  After hearing Murong Jin's words, Shen Xuan and others immediately took out the antidote and took it. Xiaolan, on the other hand, grew in the wind and grew to more than three meters tall. Its petals slowly opened and bursts of blue poisonous gas sprayed out.

  "A bunch of little beasts." With a roar, a ninth-level soul pet master wearing a purple robe attacked in the direction of Murong Jin.

  "Old guy, I gave you some face, didn't I?" With that said, Xiao Cai turned into a fire phoenix and faced the purple-robed soul pet master.

  This purple-robed soul pet master is at the late ninth level and is the most powerful among the three ninth level soul pet masters.

  "Stinky girl, you think you are in the early stage of the ninth level, so I am afraid of you." As he said that, the old man released his soul pet. The old man's soul pet was a Zidian Diao. It is also a popular soul pet.

Xiaocai and the purple electric eagle fought together in mid-air.

  As soon as the purple-robed soul pet master moved, the other two soul pet masters also moved. Murong Jin led Mu Ling to stop a mid-level ninth-level soul pet master. There was only one soul pet master at the early stage of ninth level, who was stopped by others.

  Wang Ziming, Xiaojin and Xiaofeng took the lead, while Shen Chenxing and his two children, Xiaoyu and Xuanxuan, supported them. Xiaobai floated up, holding a harp in his arms, and started playing frantically. Eight fox tails stretched out from behind, swaying constantly as they cast illusion spells on the three ninth-level soul pet masters.

  Shen Xuyao also floated up and struck the soul pet master with the lowest strength in the early ninth level with a palm. Because this soul pet master has the lowest strength, Shen Xuyao plans to deal with this soul pet master first.

  In the original work, the male protagonist, the female protagonist and Xiao Cai spent a lot of effort to kill these three people. Moreover, in order to kill these three people, the male protagonist and the female protagonist were seriously injured.

  Shen Xuyao struck out two words with one palm, one black and one white, which were the two words "gain and loss".

  Upon discovering that Shen Xuyao had taken action against the soul pet master, Wang Ziming and everyone immediately ran to deal with the soul pet master's soul pet. This soul pet master's soul pet was a black tiger, which was very powerful and difficult to fight. deal with.

  Wang Ziming's little Taotie, Fengying Wolf, Little Golden Snake and Shen Chenxing's pet Qiongqi surrounded a black tiger and launched a frantic attack. Wang Ziming and Shen Chenxing were not idle either. They took out their magical weapons and launched a frantic attack on Black Tiger.