Chapter 428 The Royal Court of the Water Tribe

  In the palace,

  The king of the Water Tribe is sitting on the throne, with the priest and five princes standing on the left, and ten eighth-level elders of the Water Tribe standing on the right.

  Karl, his grandfather and his grandson walked into the hall and bent down to salute the king. "Greetings to Your Majesty."

  After looking at Card's grandparents and grandson, Water King waved his hand. "No need to be polite."

  "Thank you, Your Majesty." After saying that, the three of them stood up straight.

  The water king's eyes swept over the three people, grandfather and grandson, and finally fell on Karl. "Karl, I heard from the priest that the water flukes on your body have been removed, right?"

  "Yes, Your Majesty. I personally saw two water flukes running out of my arms." Nodding, Karl said with certainty.

  After staring at Karl, Water King nodded. He turned to look at Card. "Kard, are you willing to let Karl recognize that human as his grandfather?"

  "Your Majesty, I don't want to. Over the years, we have fought so many big and small battles with the human race. Don't you know what the human race is like? The human race monks are all bad, with pus on their heads and sores on their soles. They are so powerful. We tried our best not to provoke them, but they always come to our territory to hunt for treasures, and they also want to rob my water tribe's most precious treasure - the heart of water. It is simply despicable and shameless to the extreme. I will never let my grandson I will consider a human being as my grandfather." When talking about the human race, Card was filled with hatred.

  "Father, Card is right. The human race is cunning, despicable and shameless. Many of our warriors were killed by the human race. Today, that old immortal actually wanted the cubs of my water tribe to recognize him as their grandfather. He Isn't this a clear insult to us, saying that we are his grandsons?" At this point, the eldest prince gritted his teeth with hatred.

  "Your Majesty, the eldest prince is right, we will never agree."

  "Yes, we must not let human monks get on top of us."

  "Yes, the eldest prince is right."

  "My child also feels that the human race has no good intentions."

  "My child also thinks that the elder brother is right. We cannot agree to this kind of thing."

  Sitting on the throne, Water King frowned when he saw that seven of the ten elders were opposed to this matter, and four of the five sons also stood up to oppose it. His eyes fell on the third son who had never spoken. "Third brother, what do you think?"

  Hearing this, the third prince raised his head and looked at his father. "Father, I want to ask you a question. If the identities are reversed and the human race is infected with water flukes, we, the monks of the water tribe, can cure them. Then, we propose that the human race recognize us as their grandfathers. You said, the human race's Will the monk agree?"

  Water King smiled at his son's question. "Yes, the human race has always been flexible and flexible, and they can do anything for their own benefit."

  "Yes, there are things that the human race can do, so why can't we, the water race, do it?"

  "this……"

  After hearing the third prince's words, everyone fell silent.

  "Third brother, what do you mean? Do you want us to beg for mercy from human soul pet masters?"