Chapter 577 Immortal King Thunder Tribulation

  Shen Xuyao repaired the formation, immediately took out the chaos gourd, and put all the poisonous gas in the formation into the gourd. Originally, he had already arranged the formation so that the poisonous gas could not escape. However, there was an accident just now. Several level 10 Ten Thousand Poison Jellyfish seemed to sense the poisonous gas escaping from Murong Jin's body and actually He ran to attack the formation, but as a result, a corner of Shen Xuyao's formation was damaged, which caused the poisonous gas to leak out.

  The black thunderclouds in the sky were rolling and roaring, like a monster that only wanted to devour people, rushing towards the top of Murong Jin's head.

  Murong Jin raised his head and looked at the rolling thunderclouds above his head, his eyes darkened. Promotion to the Immortal King is the Five-Nine Thunder Tribulation. There are 5945 thunder tribulations. The number of thunder tribulations is not that many, but the power of the thunder tribulations is definitely more than ten times more powerful than the thunder tribulations that advance to the virtual immortal level!

  In order for Murong Jin to successfully survive the thunder tribulation, Shen Xuyao specially arranged a protective formation on the island. He also refined some protective magical weapons for Murong Jin, and also prepared several level 10 soft armor and robes for Murong Jin. . There are also blessing rings for healing wounds, blessing rings for replenishing vitality, etc. It can be said that Shen Xuyao has not missed any of the preparations that need to be done.

  "Boom, boom, boom..."

  The thunder tribulation above fell down and hit the protective formation above Murong Jin's head. The formation lit up with streaks of golden light, blocking the thunder tribulation.

  ……………………

  The Black Scale Dragon King stood on the bow of the boat, looking at the glittering golden formation on the island, and couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. He turned his head and looked at City Lord Yun standing aside with a different look. "Friend Yunxian, what kind of formation is this? Can it actually withstand the thunder tribulation?"

  The Black Scale Dragon King knows the human race's formation. However, as far as he knew, no matter it was the traditional formation in the formation city or the alchemist's alchemy formation, no formation could help an immortal overcome his calamity. Today, it was the first time that he saw a formation that was indestructible and could help people block lightning tribulations.

  City Lord Yun met the questioning gazes of King Black Scale Dragon and City Lord Dongfang and shook his head helplessly. "I don't know what kind of formation it is. It looks similar to an ordinary ten-level protective formation. However, there are some other means added to it. The ability to withstand lightning tribulations should be related to those special means."

  Ordinary tenth-level protective formations are not enough to withstand thunder tribulations, but this formation has experienced seven thunder tribulations without showing any signs of being broken. Obviously, this formation is different from ordinary tenth-level protective formations. City Lord Yun felt that the difference was the golden characters on the formation. Those characters should be somewhat famous.

  ……………………

  Shen Xuyao used the formation to help Murong Jin resist the first wave of thunder tribulation. As soon as the first wave of thunder tribulation ended, Shen Xuyao immediately opened the formation. The second wave of thunder was like thunder whips, whizzing towards Murong Jin.

  Murong Jin sat cross-legged on the ground, circulating the immortal energy in his body, and began to accept the baptism of thunder.

  Shen Xuyao stood aside, watching the situation on his lover's side. The thunder tribulation of being promoted to Immortal King is more than ten times more powerful than the thunder tribulation of being promoted to Void Immortal. Fortunately, Murong Jin never stopped refining his body, and his body was very strong. Even if he defeated the second wave of lightning disaster with his flesh and blood body, his expression remained unchanged.