Chapter 527 Goodbye Lan Peng

  Xiaoyan felt that the connection between himself and Shen Xuyao was broken, and he felt a mixed feeling in his heart that was very uncomfortable. For the past nineteen seventy years, he had been with Shen Xuyao. As Shen Xuyao said, they get along like brothers, looking for opportunities together, practicing together, growing up together, avoiding the pursuit of enemies together, going from the low continent to the middle continent together, and then from the middle continent to the high continent, until Now, come to the fairyland.

  Xiaoyan recalled every detail of the two people's relationship over the past nineteen hundred years, and recalled how kind Shen Xuyao was to him. His tears fell involuntarily. In fact, he could choose to stay, but he couldn't stay because he was worried that the Spirit Clan would come looking for him. The Spirit Clan and the Human Clan were feuding. If the Spirit Clan came, they would kill Xu Yao and Murong. Therefore, he cannot stay, he must leave immediately, so that his master can be safer.

  Shen Xuyao looked at Xiaoyan with great reluctance in his heart. After coming to the immortal world for so many years, Shen Xuyao actually knows that many soul pet masters will terminate their contracts with their soul pets after becoming immortals, because they feel that they are already immortals and have the ability of soul pets. It is unnecessary to be surrounded by burdens and burdens. However, Shen Xuyao had never thought of it this way. He felt that he could be where he is today and become an immortal because of Xiaoyan's contribution. It was impossible for him to drive away a hero, let alone a family member.

  "I want to take Xiaolan with me."

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he couldn't help but frowned. "Xiaolan is Murong's soul pet. You have to ask Xiaolan about this. If Xiaolan is willing and Murong is also willing, then you can take her away."

  Xiaoyan looked at Shen Xuyao, then turned to Murong Jin. "Murong, Xiaolan will not make any progress following you. If Xiaolan returns to the God Realm with me, she can go to the Flower God, which will be better for her."

  When Murong Jin heard this, his expression changed. He glanced at Xiao Yan lightly and then looked at Xiao Lan. "Xiaolan, tell me, do you want to leave me?"

  Xiaolan raised her head and met Murong Jin's gaze. She cried sadly. "Master, actually I don't want to leave you, but if Xiaoyan and I don't leave you, you will be in big trouble. The Spirit God and the Flower God will not let you go. Therefore, we must go and leave you."

  Murong Jin was slightly startled when he heard Xiaolan's words. "Spirit God? Flower God?"

  "Yes, they are the ancestors of Xiaoyan and I. Our ancestors all lived in the God Realm. In the past, we were not immortals, and they could not feel our existence, but now, they can feel our existence. If we let them know, If you make a contract with us, they will think that you are blaspheming the two major gods and will kill you. Therefore, Xiaoyan and I have already discussed that we will terminate the contract with you as soon as possible and leave you as soon as possible to prevent you from being discovered by the two major gods. I was hurt by them." At this point, Xiaolan cried again.

  Murong Jin looked at Xiaolan who was crying and hugged her heartbrokenly. "Xiaolan, do you know? I have always loved you as my child. I really can't let you go."

  "I know, I know that the master loves me the most, and brother Xuyao also loves me, but I can't harm you."

  "Yes, I understand." After clicking, Murong Jin also cried. With tears in his eyes, he silently terminated the master-servant contract between the two people.

  Xiaoyan looked at the crying Xiaolan, and felt bitter in her heart. "Okay Xiaolan, let's go!"

  "Yes!" Xiaolan nodded and reluctantly let go of Murong Jin.