Chapter 470 Tide of Sea Beasts

  East Crossing Domain, in Xuanyuan Sword's room.

  Looking at Xuanyuan Jian sitting on the chair leisurely and drinking tea, He Mu smiled. "Senior Brother Xuanyuan, you really can keep your composure!"

  Hearing this, Xuanyuan Jian raised his eyebrows and looked at He Mu beside him. "if not?"

  "Tell me, is this Wang Yuehong old and confused? For such a serious matter as fighting sea monsters, he actually sent three third-generation cultivators here. I think he made it clear that he wanted to kill that Wang Ziming." After saying this , He Mu snorted with disdain.

  Looking at the other party, Xuanyuan Jian smiled, the smile was very light. "How do you know that Wang Ziming and the others are not good?"

  "Does this need to be said? Look at their identities. Wang Ziming is Wang Yuehong's grandson, Shen Xuyao is Shen Zhennan's grandson, and Murong Jin is Shen Xuyao's daughter-in-law. Haha, these three are young masters who don't know the sufferings of the world. . How can such a pampered person fight? When the monster comes, he will be so scared that he wets his pants!" To be honest, He Mu really doesn't like these three third-generation Xiu elders!

  Hearing this, Xuanyuan Jian laughed out loud. "No, the three of them are at the peak of level eight, so their strength is not low."

  "Oh, what's the use of being strong? They rely on their family elders to find resources for their strength. They are different from us soul pet masters who have practiced hard." Some of the children of the big family have achieved great results through hard training. The strength to come? Aren’t they all brought up with Lingbao Cui?

  After staring at He Mu who looked depressed, Xuanyuan Jian shook his head slightly. "Whether it works or not, we won't know until after the fight. It's too early to say this now."

  "I don't think they can do it." He Mu was not optimistic about these three people.

  Xuanyuan Jian took an elegant sip of tea and said: "Not necessarily, Wang Ziming's soul pet is Taotie. He is a pure martial arts master who has been practicing since childhood. Although Shen Xuyao is a spiritual speaker, he is not a hothouse flower. He has been practicing since childhood. It is impossible for such a person to be incompetent after struggling from the mainland to the higher continent. I don’t understand Murong Jin’s words. But I heard that he is a swordsman and his swordsmanship is very good. "

  Looking at Xuanyuan Jian who spoke so seriously, He Mu smiled. "Senior Brother Xuanyuan, are you overestimating these three third-generation cultivators?"

  "Whether you overestimate them or not, you will know when the sea beasts come." Xuanyuan Jian is a very cautious person, and he never judges others rashly. Furthermore, he felt that the fact that Sect Master Wang could send these three people here was enough to prove that these three people could take on important responsibilities.

  "Okay, I'll wait and see. I hope these three third-generation cultivators won't perform too poorly and embarrass the Tianmang Sect!"

  Listening to He Mu's careless tone, Xuanyuan Jian knew that the other party did not believe what he said, nor did he take it to heart. However, Xuanyuan Jian did not care about this. Anyway, he has already expressed his opinion. Whether he listens to it or not is not He Mu's business.

  ……………………………………………………

  As Shen Xuyao expected, the first three years were indeed calm, with only a few fifth-level and sixth-level sea beasts coming occasionally. There was no need for eighth-level soul pet masters like Shen Xuyao to take action. However, the style of painting changed in the fourth year. From this year on, more and more sea beasts came to attack the city. It is said that the front line was shortened upstream. Half of the disciples on the Tianhai Sect were killed and injured, and there were not so many There are too many disciples, so we can only shorten the battle line.