Chapter 464 Ruins of the Sky Eye Clan

  Feng Yinglang looked around and found that the ruins were very small and could be seen at a glance. "Xiaoyan, it's clear here. The thing should be in the lake, right?"

Hearing Feng Yinglang's question, Xiaoyan nodded. "Yes, the thing is indeed in the lake, but if you go down, you will become a pool of blood. There is a blood curse in this lake. The lake water is more poisonous than poison."

  "Of course, this lake is full of corpses of Moon Clan monks. Each of them cursed with death. Therefore, the power of the water in this pool is very powerful." After saying this, Xiaomu winked at his master. Blinked.

  Hearing this, Feng Yinglang frowned. "So powerful?"

  "Yeah, it's not great. The things have been taken away long ago. Will it still be your turn?"

  "It's indeed very powerful, but it's not impossible." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out a small blue gourd. This small gourd is called the Chaos Gourd. It was found by Shen Xuyao in the Zixia Secret Realm. It is a growth-type magic weapon. However, Shen Xuyao did not have a contract.

  On weekdays, Shen Xuyao doesn't use this gourd very often. Only when his friends advance, he will take it out to contain the poisonous gas emitted by Xiao Lanyi.

  Raising the gourd in his hand, Shen Xuyao used his spiritual power to activate it, and the golden water in the lake flew into Shen Xuyao's blue gourd.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao pumping water, everyone couldn't help but widen their eyes.

  Murong Jin always stood by his lover's side. He was very curious in his heart, wondering how he got the Yue Clan's treasure to Xiao Jin in the world of the painting book. Could it be that he also got this Chaos Gourd in the storybook?

  It took Shen Xuyao half an hour to drain every drop of the golden lake water.

  Looking at the huge pit in front of me, I saw that the pit was densely packed, some large and some small, and filled with many crescent-shaped stones. Murong Jin was very confused. "A lot of stones?"

  "That's not a stone, that's the body of a Moon Clan monk. Each piece of crescent stone represents a Moon Clan monk."

  Murong Jin felt his hair stand on end after hearing the popular science about Mu Ling. It turned out that those stones were corpses. It was the body of a Moon Clan monk. No wonder there were so many stones.

  "Xiaoyan, which one is the spiritual treasure?"

  Upon hearing Feng Yinglang's inquiry, Xiaoyan pointed to the largest moon stone in the center of the lake. "Did you see that red moon stone? That is the corpse of the Moon Clan's sacrifice. The Moon Clan's most precious treasure, moonlight dew, is in that stone."

  "Yes, I understand." Nodding, Feng Yinglang was about to walk over.

  Reaching out, Shen Xuyao grabbed him. "Don't walk, fly over, don't touch the corpses of other Moon Clan, and don't touch the mud at the bottom of the lake."

  "Okay." Nodding, Feng Yinglang flew over.

  After flying to the center of the lake, the Wind Shadow Wolf stopped in mid-air. He first released a shadow and tentatively picked up the red moon stone from the bottom of the lake. The shadow flew up holding the stone. As a result, the shadow suddenly disappeared, the red stone shattered, and a delicate jade bottle flew out. Feng Yinglang reached out and grabbed the jade bottle. He thought that the jade bottle would break free, but unexpectedly, the jade bottle was very obedient and did not fight for Feng Yinglang.