Chapter 552: Improving Bloodline

  When everyone ran into Shen Xuyao's yard, they saw Shen Xuyao sitting alone on the stone pier in the yard with an indifferent expression, drinking tea. His purple robe was in tatters, with large cuts cut in several places. There were blood stains on his clothes, but there were no wounds on his body. His face was as pale as paper, which was very ugly.

  "Master, what's wrong with you? Are you injured, Master?"

  Xiong Lin staggered over and crawled in front of Jiang Yuan. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have gone to the auction. I should have stayed by Master's side to protect Master."

  Shen Xuyao looked at Xiong Lin, who was kneeling in front of him and crying loudly. He smiled and shook his head. "It's okay."

  "Jiang Yuan, why do you look so ugly? Are you injured?" After saying that, Lan Peng also came over and supported Shen Xuyao's shaky body.

  "It's not a big problem. The injuries have been healed and the poison has been resolved. I'm just a little tired. Cough, cough, cough..." As he spoke, Shen Xuyao raised his hand, put his fist against his mouth, and coughed violently.

  The Purple Jade Rabbit King has been staring at Shen Xuyao. Although Shen Xuyao said that he was fine, the Purple Jade Rabbit King could still feel that the other party was very weak now. The reason why Shen Xuyao is so weak now is naturally not because he was beaten by two Xuxians of the Rat Clan. Instead, he let the wood spirit absorb two-thirds of his immortal power, pretending to be weak.

  The Purple Jade Rabbit King walked over and came to Shen Xuyao.

  "Your Majesty!" Shen Xuyao bowed his head and saluted.

  "No need to be polite." As he said that, the Purple Jade Rabbit King raised his hand and touched Shen Xuyao's shoulder, and wisps of immortal energy were transferred into Shen Xuyao's body.

  Shen Xuyao looked at the Purple Jade Rabbit King gratefully and thanked him softly. "Thank you, Your Majesty."

  The Purple Jade Rabbit King looked at the pale Shen Xuyao and asked, "Nephew Jiang, who broke your formation and disturbed your retreat?"

  "They are the 13th and 16th elders of the Rat Clan." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out their badges and placed them on the table.

  The Purple Jade Rabbit King turned pale when he saw these two waist cards. "These bastards from the Rat Clan actually rushed to assassinate you. They are simply lawless."

  When monks or immortals are in retreat, they disturb others and destroy their retreat. This is a taboo in the world of cultivation and immortality. Generally speaking, anyone who dares to do this will definitely form a deadly feud with the person in seclusion, and they will fight to the death.

  "The Rat Clan is indeed bullying others too much!" At this point, Shen Xuyao's face turned very ugly.

  Lan Peng looked at his friend. Said: "These damn rats. Sooner or later, I will destroy them."

  The Purple Jade Rabbit King transferred a lot of immortal energy to Shen Xuyao, and Shen Xuyao's complexion gradually improved.

  "Thank you, Your Majesty, the Queen, the Lord of Blue City, the Sixth Elder, and several princes and elders from the Bear Clan for coming to the rescue. My injuries are not serious. I can recover in a few days."

  "I'll take you back to Purple Jade City to recuperate! It's not safe here."

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he frowned and hesitated. "Isn't this too troublesome for Your Majesty?"