Chapter 506 Thunder Domain Body Refining

  Three months later, Shen Xuyao was on the island preparing to advance.

  Shen Xuyao sat cross-legged on the ground, and Xiaoyan lay on top of Shen Xuyao's head with a timid look on his face, tightly grabbing Shen Xuyao's hair. Xiaomu stood leisurely on Shen Xuyao's shoulders.

  Shen Xuyao raised his head and looked at the thunderclouds that were rolling and roaring in the sky, flying quickly over his head, and then turned to look at Mu Ling. Said: "You go to Murong! You don't need to help me, Xiaoyan and I can do it."

  "Okay, this is what you said." After looking at his master again, Xiaomu flew away and landed on Murong Jin's shoulder.

  Looking at Xiaomu flying over, Murong Jin frowned. "Xu Yao, let Xiaomu help you fight against the two waves of lightning disaster?"

  "No, I can handle it on my own. In addition, I can use the magic weapon to attract some lightning tribulations. Neither you nor Xiaomu need help. I want to borrow this thunder tribulation to temper my thunder attribute magic weapon."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned. However, he knew that what his lover decided would not change. Therefore, he could only accept his lover's arrangement.

  "Boom, boom, boom..."

  The first wave of thunder disaster arrived, and purple thunder whips were whipped towards Shen Xuyao. Xiaoyan enlarged his body and blocked the top of Shen Xuyao's head. While being struck by lightning, he shouted: "It hurts, it hurts me to death."

  Actually, advancing to the ninth level and receiving the baptism of thunder tribulation is a very serious and solemn matter. However, looking at Xiao Yan grinning and shouting pain above his head, Shen Xuyao couldn't hold back his laughter for a long time and said to himself: Xiao Yan is really awesome. Xiao Lan was struck by lightning. He didn't say a word when he was shouting, which was good for him. He shouted like a pig being slaughtered. It was really embarrassing!

  When Shen Xuyao smiled, Xiaoyan immediately became furious. "Why are you laughing? It hurts me to death."

  "Just bear with it! It's just two waves of eighteen thunder tribulations. When the second wave of thunder tribulation is over, you can go to my sea of consciousness to heal."

  "Huh, I've never seen you so heartless. I'm being struck by lightning here, and you still laugh at me. How can you be someone else's master?"

  Looking at Xiao Yan with a complaining face, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, yes, my fault."

  "Hmph!" Xiaoyan snorted coldly and gritted his teeth to withstand the second wave of lightning disaster. He didn't forget to take out the healing potion from his space ring and give it to himself.

  Seeing Xiao Yan's aggrieved look, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but twitch the corners of his lips and didn't dare to laugh out loud, for fear of Xiao Yan getting angry again.

  Xiaoyan finally survived the two waves of lightning disasters, breathed a long sigh of relief, slipped into Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, and ran to heal his wounds.

  Shen Xuyao's third and fourth waves of thunder calamity were blocked by soft armor and robes. The fifth wave only began to truly bear the thunder tribulation.

  Seeing the thunder and lightning falling down one after another and the wounds on his body one after another, Shen Xuyao took out two potions and drank them together. Then he used the blessing ring and healed his injuries before the sixth wave of thunder tribulation arrived.