Chapter 513 Fire Ant City

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin spent a month adjusting their bodies to their best condition. Then, Shen Xuyao took out three jasper potions refined from jasper peonies and gave them to Xiaoyan, Xiaolan and Xiaomu. The three of them happily took them and took the potions.

  Xiaolan spent a stick of incense refining the potion in her body, and Murong Jin and Xiaolan's master and servant successfully advanced to the late ninth level.

  Xiaoyan and Xiaomu also refined the potion, and Xiaomu successfully advanced to the peak of the ninth level. Xiaoyan and Shen Xuyao, master and servant, successfully advanced to the late ninth level, but their strength was much higher than that of the soul pet masters in the late ninth level. Obviously, he was prompted by Xiaomu.

  After Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin advanced, they began to train here. Practicing according to the flame tempering technique given by Xiao Yan, the husband and wife go out early and come back late every day to practice here.

  This side of Red Fire Peak is different from the Thunder Territory they went to before. There are very few monks here, and most of them are fire-type monks. There are no monks like them who are not fire-type but come here to practice. Because everyone thinks this place is dangerous and they don't dare to come here.

  Although Chihuo Peak and Leiyu are both dangerous areas, dangerous areas are also divided into low-risk areas and high-risk areas. Leiyu is a low-risk area, so many people go there. Chihuo Peak is a high-risk area. Therefore, relatively speaking, the number of people coming here has decreased a lot.

  The first reason why Shen Xuyao chose this place was because he had done his homework before. Understand the situation here. Secondly, it is also to better train one's physique and prepare for promotion to the Void Immortal.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin stayed at Red Fire Peak for fifty years. After their strength became stable, they went to a deserted island in the east together. He has been in seclusion on a desert island for fifty years, relying on the spiritual treasure Xiaoyan found, the fairy crystal in his hand, and the medicine prepared by Shen Xuyao. Murong Jin successfully advanced to the ninth level peak, while Shen Xuyao successfully advanced to the realm of half-step virtual immortal. Faintly half a level higher than Murong Jin.

  Although the two people advanced very smoothly, a hundred years of consumption also turned Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin into paupers. After being successfully promoted, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin to the Fire Ant City of the Ant Clan.

  There are four bloodlines in the ant tribe. The highest-level bloodline is the golden ant, followed by the fire ant, the blue ant, and the black ant. The royal city of the ants is called Golden Ant City. Fire Ant City is a second-tier city. Shen Xuyao once lived here for a while, and had a good friend here named Huo Xuan.

  Huo Xuan is the eldest son of the Lord of Fire Ant City and a businessman. However, he is not as shrewd as Yun Feiyu. He is a very straightforward person. Huo Xuan's father is not only the city lord of Fire Ant City, but also the fifth elder of the ant clan, so he has a very high status. Therefore, Huo Xuan's status in Fire Ant City is also very high.

  When Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin appeared in Huo Xuan's shop and appeared in front of Huo Xuan, Huo Xuan was overjoyed. "Zhang Xu, are you back?"

  "Well, I'm back." Nodding, Shen Xuyao said yes.

  "Oh, where have you been? You've been gone for three hundred and thirty years." Speaking of this, Huo Xuan couldn't help but blame him.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Oh, I'm in retreat."