Chapter 495 Encountering Robbery

  The next day, Shen Xuyao left the Message City with Xiong Lin. Because he took Xiong Lin with him, Shen Xuyao did not directly use the spiritual speech technique to teleport. Instead, they chose a very common way of traveling among the magpies—the red-tailed car.

  The red-tailed eagle is a large bird that belongs to a vassal race of the colorful magpie. This kind of eagle has strong attack power and flies very fast. Therefore, it is often used to pull carts. It is very convenient to establish teleportation arrays between the big cities of the Rabbit Clan and second-tier cities. The Magpie Clan is not as wealthy as the Rabbit Clan. Their tribe does not have a teleportation array, and they usually rely on red-tailed eagle carts to carry passengers.

  Four red-tailed eagles combined can attract hundreds of people. The red-tailed eagle car is luxuriously decorated and the red-tailed eagle flies fast. Therefore, the red-tailed eagle car has become a major feature of the magpie tribe.

  Shen Xuyao bought two tickets to the Butterfly Clan and took Xiong Lin on the Red Tail Eagle Car. The carriage is made of metal and the interior is very luxurious. There are three carriages in total, which can accommodate one hundred and twenty passengers.

  Shen Xuyao and Xiong Lin's tickets were in the second carriage. They were seated according to their numbers. They found their seats and sat down.

  Sitting on his seat, Shen Xuyao looked around. He felt like he was riding a train in modern times. Especially looking at those seats, Shen Xuyao felt that this red-tail car looked very similar to a train. The only difference is that this car flies in the sky and the train runs on the ground.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiong Lin beside him. "Apprentice, rest for a while. We will arrive at the Butterfly Clan in two hours."

  "Yes, Master!" In response, Xiong Lin said yes. Xiong Lin's injuries have been healed by Shen Xuyao. Now, his biggest wish is to return home and reunite with his parents as soon as possible.

  Shen Xuyao took out the map of the west and looked at it carefully. The Bear Clan is in the east of the Butterfly Clan, and you can enter the Bear Clan's territory as long as you pass through the Butterfly Clan. However, I just don't know if those who are chasing Xiong Lin will ambush them on the road!

  Staring at the map in his hand, Shen Xuyao thought to himself: I really don't know whether it is right or wrong to take on the task of Xiong Lin. That’s all, for the sake of the 10 million, just take it! Who made him so poor?

  Putting away the map in his hand, Shen Xuyao closed his eyes, sat on his seat, closed his eyes and rested, waiting to arrive at Night Blossom Town.

  The monks of the Butterfly Clan are good at growing flowers, and they make a living by selling spiritual wine brewed from various flower petals and delicacies made from flower petals. The Butterfly Clan is the race with the most flowers in the Lower Heaven Territory. Many monks from other tribes who like flowers will come here to enjoy the flowers, play, and taste delicious food and wine. Therefore, the butterfly tribe's tourism industry is also very developed. You can also earn a lot of fairy crystals from tourists every year.

  The royal city of the Butterfly Clan is called Ice Butterfly City. That's because the ice butterfly is the highest-level butterfly in the butterfly tribe. Except for the Imperial City, other second-tier cities and small towns are named after flowers. Epiphyllum Town is the Butterfly Clan's town closest to the Magpie Clan. Therefore, the destination of this red-tail car is Epiphyllum Town.

  An hour later,

  Xiaoyan, who was sleeping in Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, suddenly woke up and looked at Shen Xuyao with a worried look. "Master, it is poisonous. It is a colorless and odorless forbidden spirit powder. It can seal the spiritual power of monks and turn them into useless people."