Chapter 472 Return to the Sect

  After the war, Shen Xuyao began to make potions at home. Using monster cores to refine potions is also an excellent material. Therefore, Shen Xuyao dug out the sea beasts he had hunted and the demon cores of the sea beasts hunted by Murong Jin and Wang Ziming, mixed them with some medicinal materials, and began to refine healing potions and spiritual power supplementing potions.

  These two medicines are what they need most now. Fortunately, Shen Xuyao bought a batch of medicinal materials before coming and planted some eighth-level medicinal materials in his planting space. Otherwise, Haicheng would be in chaos right now. It’s really not easy to get medicinal materials.

  Shen Xuyao was busy refining the potion, and Murong Jin and Wang Ziming helped Shen Xuyao dig out demon cores, dispose of the corpses of the monsters, dig out the demon cores that could be used to refine elixirs, and dig out the demon cores that could be used to refine magic weapons. The animal bones, armor, and horns of the beast were also cut off and packed in separate space rings. The remaining sea animal meat was lunch for three people. Of course, the two wood spirits and three treasures would also eat these. Sea animal meat.

  Brothers Zhang Ming and Zhang Bing came over and saw Wang Ziming taking out a pair of axes and shelling a king crab in the yard. On the side, Murong Jin was holding a sword and digging out the horns of a sea beast.

  "Third Young Master, Elder Murong." Walking in front of the two of them, the Zhang brothers bowed respectfully.

  Seeing the two of them, Wang Ziming stopped and looked up at them. "What's going on?"

  "Third Young Master, my brother and I have hunted some seventh-level monsters and have some demon cores and medicinal materials in hand. Can you please ask Elder Shen to refine some seventh-level healing potions for us?"

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming hesitated and looked at Murong Jin who was aside. He asked Murong Jin what he meant with his eyes.

  Murong Jin stopped handling the monster and looked at Wang Ziming. Then he looked at the two Zhang brothers. "Okay, give me the stuff and I'll give it to him later."

  "Thank you, Elder Murong." He bowed his head and thanked him. Zhang Ming took out a space ring and handed it to Murong Jin.

  Murong Jin took it and scanned it with his soul power, and found that there were many demon cores and some medicinal materials inside. And spiritual stones. Nodding with satisfaction, Murong Jin said to the two of them: "You go back, the potion is refined, I will call you again."

  "Okay." Nodding, the two brothers turned and left.

  Not long after, Shen Xuyao walked out of the room.

  Murong Jin greeted him with a smile. "Has the potion been refined?"

  "Yes, six more potions have been refined." Shen Xuyao nodded and said yes.

  "This is given to you by Zhang Ming and Zhang Bing. I hope you can help them refine some healing potions." After saying that, Murong Jin gave Shen Xuyao a space ring.

  "Oh." Nodding, Shen Xuyao took it and looked at the items and spirit stones inside. Shen Xuyao nodded. "Third brother, Murong, we are almost done refining the potion. Tomorrow I will refine the potion for the Zhang brothers. If other disciples also want to refine the potion, let them bring over the medicinal materials and demon core. I Give them 50% off to refine the potion."

  "Xu Yao, that's great. Thank you." Wang Ziming knew that with this batch of potions, the disciples of their Tianmang Sect would be safer in the next battle.