Chapter 477 Xiaocai Level 9

  Fifty years later, on a barren mountain.

  Murong Jin, Xiao Jin, Shen Zhennan, Sect Master Wang, Shen Yao, Fang Qingyue, Wang Ziwen and his wife, Wang Zixuan and his wife, Shen Chenxing, Xiaoyu and Shen Xuan. Everyone stood around waiting anxiously.

  Xiao Cai turned into an animal shape and lay down on the hillside. Shen Xuyao, Wang Ziming, and Feng Yinglang all sat cross-legged on the ground in preparation. Xiao Bai also turned into an animal form and stood beside Xiao Cai.

  Seeing the thunderclouds rolling in the sky, one after another pressed towards Xiao Cai's head. Shen Xuyao couldn't help but narrowed his eyes. "The first wave of thunder tribulation, Xiaobai. The second wave of thunder tribulation, Xiaofeng, Third Brother, you, the third wave of thunder tribulation, I will do the fourth and seventh wave of thunder tribulation. Xiao Cai will do the other ones by himself."

  The reason why Shen Xuyao made this arrangement is that Xiaobai's strength is the weakest among the four. She is now at the late eighth level. Although her strength is already very stable, her strength is not high, so let her bear it. The lightest first wave of thunder tribulation. It has only been twenty years since the Wind Shadow Wolf reached the peak of level eight, so he was allowed to withstand the second wave of thunder tribulation. After that came Wang Ziming, and then himself as the master.

  "Yeah, remember." Nodding, the others expressed their understanding.

  "Boom, boom, boom..."

  Seeing the first thunderstorm coming, Xiaobai flew over and stood in front of Xiaocai.

  I saw the fierce and fierce lightning strikes hitting my daughter-in-law one after another. Shen Chenxing's eyes were blood red. "daughter in law!"

  Looking at her mother in the center of the lightning, Xiaoyu was also worried. "Dad, will mom be okay?"

  "It'll be okay. The first wave of thunder is the weakest." Fang Qingyue comforted her granddaughter softly while holding her hand.

  Looking at her grandma, Xiaoyu nodded. She knew that her uncle and father were actually opposed to her mother's participation. However, my mother said that she must contribute to Aunt Cai’s promotion. She also said that she was today all because of her uncle, and she could not be ungrateful and ignore Aunt Cai. Therefore, my mother insisted on participating. The uncle probably also knew that my mother was not strong enough, so he allowed her to resist the first wave of thunder.

Although the first wave of thunder tribulations was the weakest, Xiaobai endured these nine thunder tribulations and was still bruised. As soon as the thunder tribulation was over, she flew directly back to Shen Chenxing's arms.

  Looking at the little white fox covered in injuries in her arms, Shen Chenxing shed tears. "Daughter-in-law, does it hurt?"

  "Morning Star, I'm fine. Just take a rest and you'll be fine." After saying that, Xiaobai took out a blessing ring and healed his injuries.

  Seeing her mother hurt so badly, Xiaoyu also cried. "mother!"

  "Replenish blood, replenish vitality." As he spoke, Shen Yao waved his hand, and two blue lights hit Xiao Bai's body.

  Shen Yao's spiritual speech technique fell on Xiao Bai, and Xiao Bai's whole fox became much more energetic. "Thank you father."

  "Thank you, grandpa." Xiaoyu cried and thanked her, and looked at her mother. "Mom, are you feeling better?"