Chapter 467 Grandpa's Question

Chapter 467 Grandpa’s Question

  At night, Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Shen Yao's family sat together to have dinner.

  Looking at his son, Shen Yao felt a little reluctant to give up. "Xu Yao, will you blame your father for voting in favor?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his head and looked at his father. "Father, this is what the child means and has nothing to do with you. How can the child blame you?"

  Hearing what his son said, Shen Yao nodded. "Xu Yao, the reason why my father agrees with you to go is because your strength in the sect has been very stable in the past twenty years. My father wants you to go because he hopes that you can stabilize your strength, but you have to Remember, you must protect yourself and Xiaojin. If you are in danger, the three of you must teleport back immediately. Don’t worry about the reputation of the sect or the other twenty disciples. As long as the three of you are safe, Okay, do you understand?”

  Looking at his father who looked reluctant to give up, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Father, don't worry. My child is sensible. I will protect myself and Murong."

  After receiving Shen Xuyao's promise, Shen Yao felt a little more at ease. "I know that you are different from Chenxing. You have your own ideas and plans for everything you do. So, no matter what you do, my father will support you unconditionally."

  "Thank you, father." Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao immediately thanked him.

  "As a family, you don't have to always say thank you. Come, have a drink with your father!" As he said that, Shen Yao took the jug and poured his son a glass of wine.

  "Okay." In response, Shen Xuyao raised his glass and drank with his father.

  …………………………

  At dinner time in the Wang family, Wang Zixuan, Wang Ziming, and Sect Leader Wang ate together.

  Staring at his little grandson, Sect Master Wang looked at it. "You, wherever Shen Xuyao said he was going, you just followed him."

  "Xu Yao is my brother, and since I have married into their family, of course I will follow Xu Yao!" Wang Ziming said this as it should be.

  Hearing this, Sect Leader Wang rolled his eyes. "Is getting married a good thing? You talk about it every day, don't you feel ashamed?"

  Looking at his grandfather's ugly face, Wang Ziming lowered his head knowing that he was wrong.

  "Twenty years ago, you, Xu Yao, and Xiao Jin, where did you three go to find opportunities?"

  Hearing his grandfather's question, Wang Ziming slowly raised his head and looked at his grandfather. "No, you didn't go anywhere?"

  "Stop lying to me and tell the truth."

  "Oh, I just went to a few dimensions! What's wrong?"

  "How many sub-spaces? How many specifically?"

  Wang Ziming glanced at his grandfather cautiously. Said: "Seven, seven."

  "Seven? Another seven points of opportunity? How many shares did you get?"

  Seeing his grandfather's shocked look, Wang Ziming stretched out a finger. "One serving."

  "Just giving you a share, isn't Xu Yao being too kind?"

  "No grandpa, me, Xu Yao and Murong, the three of us each have one opportunity. The remaining four were given to Feng Shadow Wolf and Xiao Jin. Mainly because those four opportunities are not suitable for soul pet masters to use, so, I just gave it to them." To tell the truth, Wang Ziming didn't dare to hide it.