Chapter 504 Murong Jin Level 9

  When Shen Xuyao left the Bear Clan Palace, he immediately changed his appearance. However, Shen Xuyao only left the royal city, not the Bear Clan. Shen Xuyao spent half a year wandering around in other cities of the Bear Clan, but unfortunately, he didn't find any. I actually bought a lot of tea, honey and spiritual fruits.

  After Shen Xuyao left the Bear Clan, he went to the White-tailed Jackal Clan. The monks of the White-tailed Jackal Clan love beauty. They planted many mulberry trees in their territory, raised their own silkworms, weaved cloth, and designed and made clothes. The clothes of the White-tailed Jackal Clan are unique. The various robes are not only beautiful, but also engraved with inscriptions, and their protective capabilities are absolutely top-notch.

  Shen Xuyao stayed in the White-tailed Jackal for three years. He visited the big cities and small towns of the White-tailed Jackal tribe and bought twelve pieces of ninth-level soft armor and four pieces of ninth-level robes. I plan to take it back and wear it as a couple with my wife.

  To the east of the White-tailed Jackal Clan is the Ant Clan, and to the south is the Rat Clan. Shen Xuyao thought for a while and went directly to the ant tribe instead of the rat tribe. First, Shen Xuyao felt that he was not a poison refining master. If he encountered any trouble when he went to the Rat Clan, he would not be able to handle it. Secondly, the Rabbit Clan Princess and the Bear Clan Prince that Shen Xuyao treated twice were both injured by the Rat Clan. He was also worried that the Rat Clan would hate him because of this, so he did not plan to go to the Rat Clan and went directly to the Ant Clan.

  The monks of the ant tribe are good at mining and construction. The houses of the ant tribe are particularly beautiful and have unique construction styles. Each has its own beauty. Whether you are walking in a small town or in a big city, it is difficult to see two identical houses. a house. Therefore, the ant clan's house has also become a beautiful landscape, attracting many tourists to visit.

  In addition to the construction industry, the Ant Tribe is also very rich in minerals. Many alchemists and weapon refiners from the human race will come to the Ant Tribe in groups to purchase various materials for refining weapons. In addition to the ore, the ant clan's wrestling ring also has national characteristics, attracting many martial arts practitioners and martial arts masters to come and try it.

  The monks of the ant tribe are born with supernatural powers, and there are very few human beings who can lead the monks of the ant tribe to the ground in the arena. Not many other demon clans can beat the ant clan.

Shen Xuyao likes the Ant Clan very much. He has been in the Ant Clan for five years and has pretty good luck. I picked up a leak in the ore and got two spiritual treasures.

  After Shen Xuyao left the ant clan, he stepped into the territory of the human clan. It took Shen Xuyao ninety years to travel around the entire east. I also have a general understanding of the cities where human monks live and some of their customs.

  After that, Shen Xuyao went to Donghai, found an isolated island, lived on the island, and began to wait for his wife to leave the country.

  After Shen Xuyao lived on the island for three months, Murong Jin came out. Shen Xuyao took out six potions to assist in promotion and handed them to Murong Jin. "This is a potion to help advance to level nine."

  After looking at his lover, Murong Jin reached out and took the potion. "Xu Yao, why do I feel like you are about to advance to level nine?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Yes, Xiaomu got some opportunities before. His strength increased to the late ninth level, which led to the improvement of Xiaoyan and I's strength. Therefore, I also touched the ninth level shield."