Chapter 485 Two Stars Seize the Emperor

  Sect Master Wang and Shen Yao both raised their heads and looked at City Master Li with doubts on their faces.

  Meeting the doubtful gazes of the two men, City Master Li smiled. "Fellow Daoist Wang, nephew Shen Xian, you two don't have to worry. Wang Ziming, Shen Xuyao and Shen Chenxing will be fine."

  "Uncle Li, just now, Lord Tianji Luopan said what happened to my eldest son?"

  Upon hearing Shen Yao's inquiry, City Lord Li smiled. "Oh, it says that your eldest son is a Ziweixing that is rare to see in five million years. He will definitely go smoothly and aspire to be the Immortal Lord. Don't worry. You have such an outstanding son. It is your blessing and good fortune."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao smiled. "I don't expect him to be very promising. As long as he is safe, that's fine."

  "Don't worry, he will be fine." City Master Li accompanied the two of them and exchanged some pleasantries. Then the person was sent away.

  After seeing off the two of them, City Master Li once again released his soul pet Tianji Compass.

  "Hey, master, why don't you tell the truth? There must be something wrong with Shen Yao's son."

  Hearing this, City Lord Li looked at the celestial compass on the table. "So what? You have to understand that the situation is over. It is no longer the time for the two stars to win the emperor. The original purple star has fallen. Now, there is only one purple star, and that is Shen Xuyao. No one Can compete with him. Therefore, whether to say it or not is meaningless." At this point, City Lord Li sighed softly.

  "However, only one Purple Star will appear in five million years. We have predicted before that this time the Purple Star is an empress named Jiang Shanxi. Later, the second Purple Star appeared, and two Purple Stars slowly appeared. Slowly approaching, finally, the empress died, and the foreign purple star replaced the original purple star. This is a very strange thing. Isn't it? "

  After looking at his soul pet, City Master Li shook his head helplessly. "But, you have to understand that the current Ziwei Star is the only Ziwei Star. According to the rule of a Ziwei Star appearing five million years ago, this Ziwei Star either comes from the powerful body-snatching force five million years ago. . Or they are people from the younger generation five million years in the future, whether they are powerful or younger, we can't compete. It makes no sense at all for you to tell Shen Yao now. "

  "But that person is not his son and cannot be his son. That person does not belong to this dimension at all."

  "Isn't it? He has been raising him for more than six hundred years. If you tell him now that he is not his son, it will only cause him death."

  Hearing this, Tianji Luopan rolled his eyes. "But I saw that Shen Yao's appearance has changed slightly. He has escaped the catastrophe of life and death, and he should not die."

  "Shen Yao's family are all auxiliary stars. They were all destined to die for Ziweixing. Now that Ziweixing has changed, the auxiliary stars' fate will naturally change accordingly. This is why Shen Chenxing and the prince The reason why Ming didn't die. In fact, to be honest, this Ziwei star is more popular in the Shen family than the Empress star. For the Shen family, this star is better."

  "That star has nothing to do with Shen Yao."

  Upon hearing this, City Lord Li gave the other party a sideways look. "You, please don't keep your mouth shut. Don't say anything. That person is the one who wants to be the Immortal Emperor, and we cannot afford to offend him."