Chapter 432 Meeting the Water King

  In the palace of the Shui Tribe.

  Returning to the Water Tribe, the third prince immediately went to see his father and the priest.

  Looking at his son, Water King nodded with satisfaction. "Third son, you did a great job!" Originally, Water King thought that it would take a long time before he could find an excuse to meet with Li An. Unexpectedly, the third son found a reason for him to meet so quickly. Water King was very satisfied with his third son's work efficiency.

The third prince smiled after receiving his father's praise. "I didn't expect it to go so smoothly. I think Li An also hopes to see his father."

  Hearing this, the Water King nodded slightly and turned to look at the priest sitting beside him. "Uncle, tomorrow, the four of us, Lao San and Karl, will go together to explore this Li An. What do you think?"

  Hearing this, the old priest raised his head and glanced at Water King. "Okay, I also want to meet Li An for a while."

  "Father, Priest, do you think what Li An said to me is true or false? Is he really here for the Wood Clan's Ten Thousand Living Wood Spirits?" The third prince has always been dubious about this.

  "If he is a wooden soul pet, the Ten Thousand Living Wood Spirits are indeed more useful to him than the Heart of Water. There is no doubt about this. But the question is whether he is a wooden soul pet." At this point, Water King He couldn't help but squint his eyes, his eyes filled with confusion.

  Seeing his father's confused look, the third prince looked confused. "Does father suspect that he is not a wooden soul pet? But, he has already revealed his soul pet, blood jade ginseng?"

  Hearing this, Water King chuckled. A pair of wise eyes looked at his third son. "Third brother, you are a little more mature after all!"

  Meeting his father's gaze, the third prince looked confused. I don’t know why my father said that.

  "Humans are the most cunning race. What cunning foxes are best at is hiding and disguising themselves. Therefore, the scariest thing about humans is that they are very good at showing weakness. In order to confuse their enemies, they sometimes lower their cultivation. Because, sometimes they will disguise their appearance, and sometimes they will even change the form of their soul pets. They can do whatever they can to make you hard to guard against." At this point, the old priest let out a deep breath. .

  "Disguise? Can soul pets also disguise themselves?"

  "Yes, the human race has a special potion for disguising soul pets, and there is also a kind of soul pet master called the Lingyan Master, and their soul pet is called the Lingyan Stone. It is said that the Lingyan Stone has thousands of faces, and you can do whatever you want. Transformation form. Moreover, the Spirit Word Master's best skill is the Blessing Ring. The Blessing Ring is made using Spirit Word Technique. It can be used to heal injuries, replenish blood, and replenish vitality. It can even be used to bless those who cannot advance. Advance to the Great Realm. In fact, among the human race, the status of pharmacists ranks second, and the status of spiritual masters is first. However, the number of spiritual masters is very rare, it can be said that they are rare. One hundred million soul pets Only one of the masters can be awakened, so not many outsiders know about the Lingyan Master."

  Hearing this, the third prince was stunned for a moment. "Blessing ring, could it be that the ring Li An used for his little sister was the blessing ring?" Thinking of this, the third prince's expression changed drastically.