Chapter 503 Lu Yan's speculation

Chapter 503 Lu Yan’s speculation

  After lunch, the four members of the Lu family went to the guest room to rest, and there were only six members of King Xiong's family left in the main hall.

  "Father, what is going on? Are we being deceived?"

  Hearing this, King Xiong glanced at Lao Wu who was speaking with a bad expression.

  "Isn't it cheating? Didn't my master cure the fourth brother?" Xiong Lin felt that this was not cheating, it was considered a transaction.

  The queen looked at her youngest son and nodded. "Yes, the eighth child is back safely, and the fourth child is also cured. Although Li An asked for 20 million fairy crystals and a bunch of precious ninth-level spiritual grass, he did help my two children. It’s not cheating to have a son, it’s a fair trade.”

  "Yes, what the Queen Mother said is fair trade." Nodding, Xiong Lin was the first to agree.

  The Bear King looked at Xiong Lin and the Queen. He sighed helplessly. "To be honest, this boy Li An has really helped our family a lot, and he has also saved the lives of the fourth and eighth children. However, this boy is quite cunning. Even I was tricked by him. It really made him I have become the apprentice of Lord Lu of Baihua City. This brat has really inherited the fine traditions of the human race, he is so insidious and cunning!"

  "Father, although Li An cheated, he saved the lives of his little brother and the child, so don't blame him."

  Looking up, the Bear King glanced at the fourth prince, rolled his eyes, and said no more.

  "Actually, I think Li An's appearance is not necessarily a bad thing. First, if the fourth brother is asked to wait until today for treatment, to put it bluntly, the fourth brother may not even be seen by the people in Baihua City and will die. Secondly, although the Lu family is a family of pharmacists, detoxification is the Lu family's shortcoming. Back then, the Lu family was helpless when the ninth princess of the rabbit clan was poisoned. Today, if they are asked to detoxify the fourth brother, they may not be able to do anything about it. We can do it. So, I think it’s not a bad thing that my father accidentally mistook Li An as a reinforcement sent by City Lord Lu. At least, we got benefits. At least, the fourth brother was cured. Isn’t it?”

  After hearing what Lao Liu said, King Xiong deeply agreed. "Well, what Lao Liu said makes sense. If we had waited until now, Lao Si would have died long ago. Besides, the people in Baihua City are really not very good at detoxification. I am also concerned about the ninth princess of the Rabbit Clan. I heard, I heard, that a Blue Rabbit Crown Prince of the Rabbit Clan introduced a local pharmacist to the Rabbit Clan, and he cured the Ninth Princess, her partner, and her partner’s brother. . But then, the pharmacist disappeared. I don’t know why, and I don’t know if it was Baihua City’s handiwork.”

  "Well, we heard about this when we were looking for my younger brother in the Magpie tribe. We heard that the pharmacist is an eighth-level pharmacist named Jiang Yuan. He is from the human race and lives in Sapphire City." After thinking about it. I think the fourth prince also mentioned this matter.

  "In any case, Li An is the benefactor of our family. We can't have a few people from Baihua City come and say a few words to erase his contribution to saving my two sons. Furthermore, the four people from Baihua City worked hard all the way here. , it’s also for our family’s sake, so we should still do our best as landlords and entertain them well.”

  Looking at his wife, the Bear King nodded. "Well, your mother is right. We will keep Li An's contribution in mind, but we can't neglect the people of Baihua City. Fourth and fifth children, you two are responsible for receiving the people of Baihua City and bringing them with you. They have a few days of fun in our Bear Clan’s royal city, so don’t let people think that we are neglecting them.”