Chapter 456 Morning Star is Trapped

  After dinner, Shen Xuyao called Murong Jin and Shen Xuan to his side, and carefully told the father and son about the sky rail. It's a pity that the father and son still can't understand the mystery.

  "Xu Yao, please don't waste time and energy telling us this. I really don't understand!" After saying this, Murong Jin was helpless.

  "Father, even this kid can't have an epiphany. I'm afraid he doesn't have the talent!" After saying this, Shen Xuan also looked helpless.

  After looking at the father and son, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Well, since you can't understand it, I won't say more. Xuanxuan, it's getting late, you go back to practice!"

  "Yes, father, my children are going back first." Shen Xuan stood up and left.

  Seeing his son leaving, Shen Xuyao looked at the person beside him and stretched out his hand to hug Murong Jin into his arms. Kissed her lover on the lips. "How are you doing over there at the Jianyi Tower?"

  "It's good. I have understood the meaning of the sword. My swordsmanship has improved a lot." After saying this, Murong Jin smiled. Thirty years of life in the Sword Intent Tower gave him a deep understanding of Sword Intent.

  "It would be better if you could suddenly realize the orbit of heaven." After saying this, Shen Xuyao felt a little regretful.

  "Xu Yao, this is really not something that everyone can achieve." Speaking of this matter, Murong Jin smiled bitterly.

  "Okay, I won't talk about this anymore." Knowing that his wife really couldn't have an epiphany, Shen Xuyao said no more.

  "Xu Yao, what are your next plans? Should we look for opportunities? Or, do you plan to go to space to train and stabilize your strength?" After thinking about it, Murong Jin asked about this.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao thought for a while. "I am now at the peak of the eighth level. There is no need to worry about refining my body to stabilize my strength. Even if my strength is stable, I will not be able to find the spiritual treasure to advance to the ninth level. Therefore, there is no need to worry about stabilizing my strength. The top priority is to find opportunities. My It means looking for the opportunity that should belong to you and Xiaojin. What do you think?"

  "The opportunity that should have belonged to me and Xiao Jin? Are you talking about the opportunity that should have belonged to us in the painting book?"

  Looking at his wife who asked the question seriously, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, there are opportunities that should belong to you in the painting book. You have three opportunities, and Xiao Jin has four opportunities."

  "Three, those who have advanced to the mid-level eight, the later ones, the peak?"

  "Yes, your chance to advance to the eighth level is the tortoise shell fossil of the longevity ghost. I gave this opportunity to the third brother. So, you still have three opportunities now. You are the one who advanced to the middle of the eighth level, the one who advanced to the late eighth level and the one who advanced to the eighth level. Peak opportunity.”

  "Isn't there a chance to advance to level nine?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "No, after you advanced to the eighth level, you fought with the male protagonist and the female protagonist. After that, you and Xiao Jin both died."

  After receiving such an answer, Murong Jin understood. "Since you know how to get these three opportunities from me, let's go find these three opportunities! I only need one opportunity to advance to the eighth level peak. There are two remaining opportunities, one for third brother , a share of Xuanxuan left for us has been promoted to level eight. What do you think?"