Chapter 525 The Xuxian came to visit

  The immortal rope was broken by the blood beast. Murong Jin felt his heart palpitate and spit out a mouthful of blood.

  Seeing Murong Jin vomiting blood and staggering several steps, Mu Ling and Xiao Lan hurriedly stepped in front. Mu Ling released a giant net made of vines and directly trapped the blood beast in the net. Many petals quickly grew on Xiaolan's body, and she shot towards the blood beast for the second time. Xiaoyan also controlled the Linglong Tower and smashed towards the blood beast again.

  The blood beast's eyes were blood red, and it let out an angry roar, breaking the wood spirit's vine net, and swept Sanxiao away with its tail.

  When Murong Jin saw that the situation was not good, he immediately raised his hands, and green vines built a vine wall to block the blood beast and rescued Sanxiao who was almost attacked by the blood beast.

  Sanxiao flew back in a hurry, Xiaolan and Xiaomu stood on Murong Jin's shoulders, and Xiaoyan flew back to Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness.

  The blood beast's body lit up with streaks of red light, and Murong Jin's vine wall was easily burned by the blood beast. Murong Jin showed his sword and immediately rushed towards the blood beast, fighting with the blood beast again.

  Murong Jin's sword energy was very powerful. White shadows of sword energy cut blood-red wounds on the blood beast.

  The blood beast had already been angered by Murong Jin and the others and had already gone berserk. It opened a pair of blood-red eyes and looked at Murong Jin coldly. Suddenly, red flames lit up on the tip of his tail, and the blood beast flicked its tail. A line of fire flew towards Murong Jin.

Murong Jin showed a shield, but an ordinary shield could not block the flames of the blood beast at all. Murong Jin was directly thrown away by the air wave of the flames.

  Shen Xuyao had just collected all the blood in the blood lake when he saw Murong Jin flying over. He hurriedly put away the Qiankun Ding, flew over and caught his wife.

  Murong Jin was protected in Shen Xuyao's arms and vomited blood again.

  "Murong!" Shen Xuyao raised his hand, wiped away the blood on the corner of his lover's mouth, and immediately used the spiritual word technique to heal Murong Jin's injuries.

  "I'm fine. Go and help. Xiaomu and Xiaolan are going to be overwhelmed."

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he frowned, helped his lover fall to the ground, and then slapped the words "good and evil" with a palm.

  The two words suddenly grew to a hundred meters high, like a wall, blocking the blood beast.

  Mu Ling and Xiao Lan saw that the blood beast was blocked, and then they flew back.

  Shen Xuyao looked at his lover, whose face turned pale, and then at the exhausted Mu Ling and Xiaolan. Said: "You rest here, I will deal with it."

  "Xu Yao, the blood beast has been demonized, and it will use flame attacks. You have to be more careful."

  Shen Xuyao nodded slightly when he heard Murong Jin's reminder. "Don't worry, I will be careful." With that, Shen Xuyao waved his hand, and the Linglong Tower that fell on the ground flew into Shen Xuyao's hands, and Shen Xuyao directly terminated the contract. Then, he took out ten explosive beads from his space ring, stuffed them into the tower, and threw them directly towards the blood beast blocking the wall.

  "Bang bang bang..."

  Explosions continued one after another for a long time. This was accompanied by the blood beast's shrill screams.