Chapter 502: People coming from Baihua City

  After Shen Xuyao got the 10 million immortal crystals, he left the Bear Clan's palace that night.

  The next day, the four princes came to look for people again, but the building was already empty.

  Picked up the note on the table. Looking at the four words "goodbye", Xiong Lin felt very depressed. "Why did master leave? He left without saying a word to me."

  The fourth prince took the note from his brother's hand and read it. I couldn't help but sigh after reading it. "Maybe, Medicine Master Li has returned to the human race!"

  "You should tell me if you want to leave? This guy is so rude." He rolled his eyes and the fifth prince was very unhappy.

  "I'm afraid he couldn't trust us and was afraid that we would steal his fairy crystal, so he left overnight." At this point, the sixth prince frowned. He felt that this must be the case, otherwise, the other party would not have walked so fast.

  "No, Master trusts me very much. He is also guarding against you. There is no way he can guard against me."

  Hearing this, the fourth prince smiled bitterly. He said in his heart: Brother, it is too easy to trust others. It was Qu Tingting before, and now it's Li An. The younger brother lacked caution towards anyone, and even took it for granted that people believed in him.

  Looking at Xiong Lin, the Sixth Prince also felt that his parents and the three older brothers seemed to have spoiled his younger brother, always giving him the illusion that all good people in the world were good. It seems that I have to teach my little brother well in the future and let him not trust others easily.

  Shen Xuyao's departure disappointed Xiong Lin, but Xiong Lin quickly accepted this reality.

  Just a month after Shen Xuyao left, someone came from Baihua City. At this time, the Bear King family was gathering together for lunch.

  "Report, Your Majesty, the seventh young lady Lu Yan from Baihua City, the eighth young master Lu Yi, and the two disciples of City Lord Lu, Fang Fang and Jiang Ming, are asking to see your majesty outside the palace gate."

  Hearing this, the Bear King was stunned. "What are they doing here?"

  "He said he came to see the fourth prince."

  "What, are you here to see a doctor for the fourth child?" Everything is fine, what else are you going to see?

  "Yes, that's what Miss Lu Yan said." Nodding, the guard agreed.

  "this……"

  The six members of the family looked at each other and exchanged different looks.

  "Are the people in Baihua City sick? Didn't they already send Li An? Why did they send so many more people?" The fifth prince couldn't understand this.

  "Yes, my master has cured my fourth brother, why are there people here again?" Xiong Lin scratched his head and looked confused.

  "This thing is a bit weird!" Frowning, the fourth prince felt that something was wrong.

  Looking at his four sons, the Bear King said: "Let them come in!"

  "No!" In response, the guard turned and left. Not long after, four people from Baihua City walked into the main hall.

  "Greetings to His Majesty the Bear King, and greetings to Her Majesty the Queen."

  "Four nephews, you don't need to be polite. We are having lunch. Four nephews, please come to our table!" With that, King Xiong asked someone to bring the chairs.