Chapter 584 Boarding the Starship

  Half a month later, the personnel selected from the major forces in the Lower Heaven Territory boarded the starship in the Middle Heaven Territory one after another. This starship is very huge, with the words "Four Seas Merchant Alliance" written on the hull. I heard that this ship belongs to the Four Seas Merchant Alliance in the Zhongtian Region. The Four Seas Merchant Alliance in Zhongtian Territory is the number one merchant in Zhongtian Territory. Their branches are open throughout the Zhongtian Territory and their business is huge.

  In order to expand its business network, the Four Seas Merchant Alliance has also opened branches in Lower Tianyu and many higher continents. Every once in a while, a starship from the Four Seas Merchant Alliance will go to each branch to collect specialties from the Lower Heaven Territory and the Cultivation Continent, and take some monks and immortals back to the Middle Heaven Territory along the way.

  The Four Seas Merchant Alliance came to press the ship this time with two Immortal Kings. One surnamed Sun was a late-stage Immortal King, and the other surnamed Zhang was a mid-stage Immortal King. In addition to the two Immortal Kings, there were also other people on the ship. Twenty virtual immortals and fifty ninth-level monks. Everyone was wearing the clothes of the Four Seas Merchant Alliance, and they all looked very cold and arrogant.

  After Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin boarded the ship, they purchased tickets for a double room, paid the boarding fee, and received the ship's license plate. They went directly to the fifth floor to find their cabins.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin's cabin was in the third room on the fifth floor, and Shen Xuyao was surprised to find that the people living in the second room on the fifth floor next door were actually Kong Ming and Kong Ming's younger brother, the seventh prince of the Magpie clan, Xi. peak.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin saw Kong Ming, and Kong Ming also saw them. Kong Ming smiled at the two of them. Then he followed Xifeng into the cabin.

  Shen Xuyao turned his head and looked at the cabin No. 4 next to him, and found that the people living in cabin No. 4 were actually siblings Lu Yan and Lu Yi. Seeing the two siblings, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. Not much was said. He took Murong Jin into their cabin.

  Lu Yi and Lu Yan exchanged awkward glances and entered their cabin.

  After entering the cabin, Lu Yan immediately sealed the space. Her face was pale and extremely ugly.

  "Sister, why are Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin also on board?"

  "I don't know either? They must have bought a quota from some force!" At this point, Lu Yan's face turned very ugly.

  The reason why Lu Yan and Lu Yi wanted to go to Zhongtian Territory was actually because of the curse on them. Lu Yi was not willing to die early, and Lu Yan was naturally not willing to be unable to be a pharmacist. Therefore, the two siblings discussed it and decided to go to the Zhongtian Territory to find a way to lift the curse.

  Although City Lord Lu and Madam Lu were very reluctant to part with their two children, they thought that there was a curse on both children and there would be no way to lift the curse if they stayed in the Lower Heaven Territory. Therefore, they agreed to the request of the two siblings and sent them to They boarded the starship. However, what the two siblings did not expect was that they would encounter Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin on this starship.

  "It must be the rabbit tribe, or it must be the ant tribe." At this point, Lu Yi felt his teeth itching with hatred.

  "Not necessarily, it could also be Tianmang City. Tianmang City secretly sold a large number of blessing rings before. I think there should be some kind of transaction between Shen Xuyao and Lord Yun of Tianmang City."