Chapter 583 Tianjian Cliff

  When City Lord Lu heard this, he became angry and struck Shen Xuyao with a palm. Shen Xuyao didn't even try to hide. He was still sitting on the chair. A purple protective barrier lit up in front of him, directly blocking City Lord Lu's attack.

  "Lu Feng, you are seeking death." He scolded. Murong Jin stood up and punched City Lord Lu.

  City Lord Lu saw a blue fist coming towards Murong Jin. He hurriedly punched out a palm. He wanted to block the opponent's attack but failed, and was knocked away by Murong Jin's punch. Lying on the ground vomiting blood.

  "Ah, father!" Lu Yan exclaimed and was the first to rush over. Lu Cheng and Lu Yi both rushed over to help their father.

  Shen Xuyao looked at City Master Lu who couldn't even catch Murong Jin's move, and couldn't help but shook his head. He said in his heart: This City Lord Lu is as powerful as the late Immortal King! This physical skill is really unflattering! He couldn't even catch his wife's punch.

  Murong Jin looked at City Master Lu who fell to the ground and vomited blood, and was about to walk over. But he was pulled back by Shen Xuyao.

  "Lu Feng, I curse you for not making any progress in your cultivation. Lu Yi, I also curse you for not making any progress in your cultivation. Lu Yan, I curse you for not making any progress in your potion skills." After Shen Xuyao finished speaking, three blue lights fell on the father and daughter at the same time. On people.

  Lu Cheng looked at the high-spirited Shen Xuyao and the poison refining master Murong Jin. He was angry but dared not speak, and he didn't even dare to fart. Because he knew that Shen Xuyao was now the Immortal King, and if he was cursed by him, then his path to immortality would come to an end, and he would be just a virtual immortal in this life. Therefore, he was scared. He didn't dare to say anything. He just hoped that the other party's curse would not fall on him.

  Lu Yan had expected today. Therefore, she was not surprised by the arrival of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin today. She knew that these two people would come, and she also knew that these two people would come to take revenge on her. It hurt her heart that her potion technique was destroyed, but at least she could still practice. Shen Xuyao's punishment for her was not too serious. At least, she still has the possibility of being promoted to a virtual immortal, unlike her eighth brother, who has lost even the chance of being promoted to a virtual immortal.

  Lu Yi's face turned pale when he saw the cursed blue light falling on him. A face as pale as paper. The white ones are very ugly. He knew that his life was over.

  "Shen Xuyao, you, you bastard, you..."

  Shen Xuyao looked at the furious City Lord Lu and smiled disapprovingly. "Okay, our past grievances have been wiped out. If you come to me for revenge again, I will kill you without mercy." After saying that, Shen Xuyao didn't bother to see the four people's reactions, and teleported away with Murong Jin.

  City Lord Lu secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin leaving. But his face was still very ugly. "Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, I'm not done with you."

  "Father, forget it. You should retreat and heal your wounds as soon as possible!" As she said that, Lu Yan helped City Lord Lu walk to the back.

  City Lord Lu looked at his daughter and said nothing more. With the support of Lu Yan and Lu Cheng, he walked towards the back.

  Lu Yi followed the three of them with a very ugly expression. He was at the peak of the ninth level. If his strength could not improve, it would mean that he would not be able to advance to the level of Void Immortal. If he could not advance to the level of Void Immortal, then, as a mortal, he would die sooner or later. . Although his father was also cursed, he is a fairy king and will not die even if his strength does not improve. My sister was cursed with potions, but her strength can still improve. Only him. He is certain to die. Back then, he hired a rat killer to assassinate Shen Xuyao. Shen Xuyao had always hated him!