Chapter 400 Agree to the Marriage

  Shen Xuyao lowered his head, looked at his crying sister in his arms, and shook his head helplessly. "Xiaoyue, my eldest brother hopes that you can live a happy life. My eldest brother also hopes that you can find a man who is sincere to you and live a good life."

  "Well, I know, I know what brother is thinking." Nodding, Shen Chenyue said yes.

  "If you love him, then try your best to believe him! Cherish the person in front of you, cherish the moment. Don't regret it after you miss it. I don't want to see my sister living depressed all day long, and I don't want to see you living either. So entangled. Life is actually about making choices again and again. You have the right to choose Zizixuan, and if you agree, you also have the right to choose other men. There is no need to get entangled in this matter."

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue raised her head from Shen Xuyao's arms and looked at her eldest brother. "Then, brother, have you ever thought about choosing someone else?"

  Hearing his sister's question, Shen Xuyao smiled. "No, I love Murong. Love is not only tolerant and giving, but also loyal to one's partner and one's own feelings."

  "loyalty?"

  "Yes, trust and loyalty are the most important components of love. You lack trust in Wang Zixuan. That's why you are entangled. But you have to understand that no matter who you marry, it is a gamble, and the outcome is unknown. Count. So, I advise you not to get entangled. Only when you turn over the cards in your hand will you know whether you are losing or winning. If you win, you will be happy for a lifetime. If you lose, you can just gamble again." There are many changes in emotional affairs. In fact, it is really difficult to say accurately, and it is indeed no different from gambling.

After staring at her brother for a long time, Shen Chenyue nodded. "I see."

  What the eldest brother means is that anyone you marry has the possibility of betrayal, so there is no need to get too entangled in this matter, because no one knows the outcome. And the only thing she can do is cherish what she has now.

  "Cough cough cough..."

  Hearing the cough, Shen Xuyao turned around and saw Wang Zixuan holding Wang Hao standing at the door looking at him and Shen Chenyue. He doesn't look good. Is this jealous?

  Turning her head, Shen Chenyue also saw Wang Zixuan. "Ah, you're back." With that said, Shen Chenyue withdrew from Shen Xuyao's arms and secretly wiped away the tears on her face.

  "What's wrong?" Holding the child, Wang Zixuan immediately came over.

  Seeing the man's worried look, Shen Chenyue shook her head. "It's okay, I'm just chatting with my brother."

  Walking over, Shen Xuyao glanced at Wang Zixuan and then looked at Shen Chenyue. "Now that Zixuan is back, you three can go back as a family! I'll go to the kitchen to make some white fungus soup for you and your mother."

  "Brother, your body has just recovered, you should rest more."

  "It's okay, don't treat me as a patient, okay?" Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly and walked away.

  Seeing her brother leaving, Shen Chenyue took Wang Zixuan and his son back to her room.

  Shen Chenyue felt a little uncomfortable looking at the man who had been sitting next to her with his child in his arms. "Why did you come back so early today?"

  "You're crying." Xiaoyue's tears made Wang Zixuan feel very irritable.

  "No, the wind and sand are blinding me." With that said, Shen Chenyue hugged the son in the man's arms.