Chapter 453 The Fall of Zhuo Meng

  Listening to Shen Xuyao's cynicism, Zhuo Kai gritted his teeth, got up from the ground, and directly released his soul pet, the golden-nosed white elephant. Unfortunately, he is fast, and Shen Xuyao is faster than him.

  Shen Xuyao raised his hand and threw twelve long swords, forming a sword formation, directly trapping Zhuo Kai and his soul pet in the formation.

  Looking at the blue cover in front of him, Zhuo Kai was dumbfounded. His eyes were blazing and he looked at Shen Xuyao angrily. "Shen Xuyao, let me out. If we can, we will fight with real swords and guns."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao sneered. "I am at the late eighth level. My strength is the same as your father's. You are at the peak of seventh level. Do you think you can beat me?"

  Looking at Shen Xuyao with a look of contempt on his face, Zhuo Kai's expression changed drastically. How could this be possible? This Shen Xuyao is only a thousand years old, how could he be so much stronger than himself? How could it be?

  "While you were playing with women, I was practicing in seclusion. When you were drunk and dreaming, I was practicing in the Machinery City. You wasted five thousand years, but I cherished my life and practiced every moment."

  Hearing this, Zhuo Kai's face turned pale. He admitted that he had relaxed a little after reaching the peak of the seventh level. However, he never thought that one day he would let an eighth-level soul pet master who was four thousand years younger than him, Pointing at the nose like this.

  I saw my lover subduing Zhuo Kai. Murong Jin raised his hand, and the Muteng ring on his finger lit up with a green light. One after another vines quickly flew towards Zhuo Meng.

  "ah……"

  Seeing the vines rushing toward him, Zhuo Meng was shocked and backed away. Seeing that she couldn't escape, she could only take out a knife and chop at the attacking vines. Unfortunately, her knife couldn't cut these vines at all. Soon, her hands and feet were tied and Murong Jin pulled her in front of her.

  "Mengmeng, Mengmeng..."

  Seeing his daughter being captured, Zhuo Kai led the golden-nosed white elephant and began to attack Shen Xuyao's sword array crazily. Unfortunately, Shen Xuyao's formation was at level eight. No matter how Zhuo Kai attacked, he could not break through the opponent's formation, which made him anxious.

  Staring straight at the wife-murderer in front of him, Shen Xuan's eyes were bloodshot. He showed his blue holy sword and pointed the tip of the sword at Zhuo Meng. "Xin'er is your biological sister? You actually harmed her like this?"

  "No, Junior Brother Shen, listen to me. I was confused for a moment. It was because I loved you too much that I made such a big mistake. Junior Brother Shen, please forgive me! I beg you to forgive me. !" Crying with snot and tears, Zhuo Meng begged Shen Xuan for forgiveness.

  "Forgive you? You killed my wife and my child, and you still want me to forgive you? Are you dreaming?" As he spoke, Shen Xuan pierced Zhuo Meng's shoulder with his sword. Blood immediately flowed down the blade.

  "Junior Brother Shen, I met you before Xin'er. I should be the one who married you. However, as my sister, Xin'er cruelly snatched you away from me. Could it be that she Did you do everything right?”

  Hearing this, Shen Xuan looked contemptuous. "Don't say anything, Xin'er robbed me. Because you have never owned me. So there is no robbing. I did know you first, but I have never liked you. Do you like me or not? , that's your business, what does it have to do with me?" After saying that, Shen Xuan pulled out his sword and stabbed Zhuo Meng's other shoulder again.