Chapter 444 Jin Luo returns

  Fifty years later, Tianmang Sect

  Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Wang Ziming have been in seclusion in the time training room for fifty years, and their strength has increased to the late eighth level. Although the strength is not stable, it has improved by two small realms.

  Brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui have been in seclusion for fifty years and have successfully advanced to the seventh level. Also promoted to the seventh level is Xiaoyu, who has been in seclusion for a hundred years. The three people advanced from the front to the back.

  After fifty years of stabilization, Xiaocai's strength at the eighth level has been completely stabilized, and the control of the Eternal Fire has become even easier.

  Shen Chenxing stayed in Shen Xuyao's storm space for fifty years. Not only did he consolidate his strength at the early eighth level, but his physical skills also improved a lot.

  Feng Yinglang also successfully advanced to level eight. After he advanced, he was sent into the storm space by Shen Xuyao to refine his body.

  Shortly after they came out of seclusion, Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Wang Ziming were invited to Sect Leader Wang's palace for a secret meeting.

  Looking at Sect Master Wang, Shen Zhennan and Shen Yao sitting on the chairs, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. He didn't know why, but he always felt a bit like a three-chamber trial. He always felt that Alexander was there as soon as he walked into the palace.

  Sect Master Wang's eyes swept over the three children one by one. He nodded slightly. "Everyone, take a seat."

  "Yes!" In response, the three of them sat on the chairs nearby.

  After looking at the three children, Sect Master Wang said: "I came to you today just to hear what happened in District 48. Although fifty years have passed, District 48 suddenly disappeared five times that year. Matters in space are still very sensational. Moreover, in the past fifty years, the Xuanyuan family in Longcheng and the Xue family in Pharmacy City have been sparing no effort to investigate what happened in District 48."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Let my uncle, grandpa and father worry about us."

  "What are you talking about as a family?" Sect Master Wang waved his hand and said nonchalantly. Who told him to be a grandfather? How can a grandfather not worry about his grandson?

  After glancing at his uncle, Shen Zhennan looked at Shen Xuyao. "Xu Yao, there are no outsiders here. Please tell me. Let's talk about the Ice Clan first. How did the fifth son of the Xuanyuan family die?"

  "Okay." Nodding, Shen Xuyao told the truth and told the three people everything that happened in the Ice Tribe Palace.

  After listening to his grandson's story, Shen Zhennan became furious. "It's unreasonable. Xuanyuan Qi, a little bastard, dared to attack my grandson from behind and even injured the mistress. It's simply unreasonable!"

  After glancing at his brother-in-law, Sect Master Wang narrowed his eyes and looked at Shen Xuyao. "Just because Lao Wu of the Xuanyuan family sneaked up on you from behind and injured Xiao San, when you arrived at the Fire Clan ruins, you deliberately set up a trap and released a fire dragon, and Xiao Jin released an ice dragon. You deliberately framed Xuanyuan House's?"

  "Yes, Xuanyuan Qi secretly attacked me and injured the third brother, which made me feel resentful. Therefore, I deliberately framed them. This is a plan that kills two birds with one stone. It can not only better protect the three of us, but also make people feel guilty. The Xuanyuan family has a headache." At this point, Shen Xuyao's eyes turned cold.