Chapter 430 Xu Yao's knot

Chapter 430 Xu Yao’s knot

  At night, the palace of the water tribe.

  Card and Karl came to the palace again. There were only the water king, the priest and the third prince in the palace hall.

  "Karl, how are you getting along with Ang Lee today?"

  After hearing the question from Water King, Karl thought for a while. "Very good, Grandpa Li is very good to me. I also like Grandpa Li very much."

  Hearing this, Card snorted coldly. "You're such an idiot, you just spent a day with someone and you think they're nice?"

  Glancing at the grandfather next to him, Karl looked guilty.

  "Karl, Li An is a pharmacist and a doctor. His soul pet is the precious medicine soul pet blood jade ginseng. And Li An's apprentice Zhang San, his soul pet is not a puppy, but a Taotie. Taotie is an ancient evil spirit. A beast, it is different from other soul pets, it can devour everything and eat anything."

  After hearing what Water King said, Karl nodded seriously. "Oh, it's called Taotie, I remember it."

  "You brat, you have to remember what His Majesty told you. The Taotie is a ferocious beast. If you dare to say it is a dog, would you be surprised if it doesn't eat it in one bite?"

  After looking at Grandpa, Karl nodded. "Well, I understand, grandpa."

  Looking at Karl, Water King asked again. "Also, you've been learning Go for a day, how's your learning going?"

  "It's okay. I know how to play, but I can't beat Grandpa Li. Grandpa Li is very powerful." After saying this, Karl looked admiring.

  "Don't be in a hurry, learn slowly, and don't be impatient. Don't think about reaching the top in one step to defeat Li An. Li An is already 18,000 years old (Shen Xuyao changed his bone age after his disguise). With his age , the time you have been exposed to Go cannot be too short. It is not easy for you to beat him. What he wants is not for you to beat him, but for you to learn from him calmly. You admire and respect him. You understand what I say. To be honest, Water King felt that it was really difficult for a thirteen-year-old child to come into contact with a foreign race, cater to their preferences, and please them. After all, Karl is a native water tribe monk who has lived in this sea area since his birth. He knows too little about the human race.

Hearing this, Karl thought for a while. "You want me to worship Grandpa Li like a warrior, right?"

  "Yes, you worship him, look up to him, and call him grandpa obediently, so that you can please him. Do you understand?"

  Looking at Water King, Karl nodded seriously. "Well, I understand, Your Majesty."

  "Well, it's getting late. Let's go back and rest with grandpa! Tomorrow, your fiancée and the third child will accompany you to visit your grandpa Li."

  "Well, I understand, Your Majesty." Nodding, Carl followed Card and left.

  Seeing the grandfather and grandson leaving, the Water King turned to look at the sacrifice. "Uncle, what's going on with that blue silver needle? What kind of magical weapon is that?"

  "No, that is not a magic weapon. That thing is very strange. I feel that there is a very powerful telepathy in that thing. It is a belief and a blessing. It is very mysterious and cannot be easily copied. "Speaking of this, the priest frowned deeply.

  "It's strange. If the other person is a pharmacist, why doesn't he use medicine instead of this kind of injection?"

  After hearing the third prince's words, Water King frowned and thought for a while. "Perhaps, the other party finds it more convenient to use this needle. If you use medicine, you may need a lot of medicinal materials."