Chapter 510 Hu Zhenzhen's fiasco

Chapter 510 Hu Zhenzhen’s fiasco

  Saw Shen Xuyao walking into the pharmacy room. Murong Jin immediately showed his sword and stood at the door to protect his partner.

  The three brothers of the Yun family looked at Murong Jin, turned their heads and all their eyes fell on Hu Zhenzhen. Even Zhao Cheng's eyes also fell on Hu Zhenzhen.

  Hu Zhenzhen stood in the yard, concentrating on refining the potion. I saw that she put the spiritual grasses into the potion furnace one by one. Her soul pet, golden jade ginseng, flew above the potion pot. It lit up with streaks of golden light. The golden light fell on the potion pot. The medicinal materials in the furnace were melted one by one, turning into a mixture of medicinal materials.

  At this time, Hu Zhenzhen took out a flame stone and placed it at the bottom of the stove. The stove was heated, and the medicinal mixture in the stove began to be smelted for the second time. Hu Zhenzhen released her soul power and began to remove impurities from the medicine.

  This was Murong Jin's first time seeing a pharmacist making potions. To be honest, he found it very strange. Murong Jin watched Hu Zhenzhen's every step carefully. I thought: Is this how pharmacists make medicines? It looks like a lot of trouble!

  "bump……"

  Suddenly, there was a loud noise in the yard. Hu Zhenzhen exploded the furnace. The medicine furnace was blown to pieces. She was also blown into disgrace and her face was black. Fortunately, Yunhai helped to stop it. Otherwise, she would probably be at this moment. About to be seriously injured.

  "How could it be? How could it be wrong? It's impossible?"

  Looking at Hu Zhenzhen standing aside talking to herself, Zhao Cheng rolled his eyes in disgust. "I told you a long time ago that you can't do it."

  Hearing this, Hu Zhenzhen's face turned even more ugly. "Give me the last piece of spiritual grass, and I will definitely be able to do it."

  Hearing this, Zhao Cheng sneered. "Stop dreaming, you are a dabbler just like your father."

  Looking at Zhao Cheng who insulted her, Hu Zhenzhen couldn't help but clenched her fists. "The Tian Awakening Potion is a rare potion, and it is an ancient potion. The process of refining the Tian Awakening Potion is no less than refining the tenth-level potion. It is impossible for anyone to refine this kind of potion."

  "Humph, just because you can't refine it doesn't mean that others can't refine it." As he said that, Zhao Cheng looked at Shen Xuyao's pharmacy room. I hope Zhang Xu won’t disappoint me.

  Following Zhao Cheng's gaze, Hu Zhenzhen also looked at Shen Xuyao's pharmacy. She walked to the door of the pharmacy room. But he was stopped by Murong Jin.

  Murong Jin raised the sword in his hand, pointed it at Hu Zhenzhen, and asked, "What are you doing?"

  "Let me see what's wrong? Why are you so fierce?"

  Looking at Hu Zhenzhen who looked guilty, Murong Jin said coldly: "My partner's potion skills are inherited from the Zhang family and are not passed down to others. No one is allowed to peep. Step back three steps away."

  Hearing this, Hu Zhenzhen rolled her eyes angrily. "Tch, who cares about spying on him? My master is the Lord of Baihua City, and the potion technique I learned is the authentic potion technique of the Lu family. It is a hundred times stronger than Zhang Xu's potion technique."

  "If you were really that powerful, you wouldn't blow up the furnace. Moreover, you just released your soul power and looked into my partner's medicine room. Let me tell you, if you dare to use your soul power to peek at my partner again, I will I'll kill you." Pointing the sword at Hu Zhenzhen, Murong Jin said coldly.