Chapter 404 Gangfeng Cliff

  The blue-robed soul pet master saw his two brothers died tragically with his own eyes. He made a feint and flew back a few meters to get rid of Murong Jin's entanglement. He took out the teleportation beast bone and wanted to escape. However, he After using three animal bones in succession, he was shocked to find that he was still in the same place.

  Seeing the desperate look on the blue-robed soul pet master's face, Shen Xuyao sneered. He had sealed this space long ago, how could he be allowed to escape?

  Shen Xuyao and four others swarmed forward and worked together to kill the blue-robed soul pet master. Sanbao devoured his soul pet master, and Xiao Cai also ate his soul pet master.

  Originally, Xiao Cai had just been promoted and her energy and blood were severely depleted. However, after eating two Tianji Phoenix Soul Pets, her spiritual energy and blood were suddenly replenished. Xiao Cai's body has completely recovered, and her spirit is also very good.

  Sanbao looked satisfied after eating two soul pet masters with immortal phoenix blood. He rubbed his belly, burped, and returned to Wang Ziming's sea of consciousness.

  After cleaning the battlefield, Shen Xuyao led everyone back to the sect.

  Just a few days after the four returned to the sect, brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui came out of seclusion. The strength of the two brothers has been successfully promoted to the peak of level six. As soon as they came out of quarantine, they saw their father and dad, and the two children were very happy.

  After dinner, Shen Xuyao's family of six sat together to discuss. "Xiao Cai, your body is almost healed. Tomorrow, I will send you to the Thunder Pond to train and ask Third Brother to accompany you."

  "No, I can just go by myself. His strength at the early stage of the eighth level is quite stable, so there is no need to train." After thinking about it, Xiaocai refused.

  "No, I'll go with you. We have been separated for more than two hundred years, and how many days have we been reunited?" Xiaocai finally got out of seclusion, and Wang Ziming naturally couldn't bear to leave her.

  Looking at the man with a look of reluctance, Xiaocai shook her head helplessly. "Oh well."

  After receiving Xiaocai's consent, Wang Ziming smiled.

"Father, since there is space for body training in your space, can my brother and I also go to your place to do body training?"

  Hearing his eldest son's question, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "That's not possible for the time being. The body refining space here is only suitable for eighth-level soul pet masters. You and Ruirui are too weak to go to those three body refining spaces."

  "That's it!" Shen Xuan was disappointed when he received such an answer. He thought that his sixth-level peak strength was already very good, but unexpectedly, he was not even qualified to go to his father's body training space.

  After glancing at his brother, Shen Rui looked at his father. "You have to advance to level eight before you can go, right?"

  "Yes, the first space in the Eight Treasure Ring can be used by any level of spiritual master. However, the other seven spaces in the Eight Treasure Ring can only be used by an eighth-level spiritual master. Therefore, you must advance to the eighth level. Only after you level up can you use other spaces in my ring. That's not possible now." Regarding this, Shen Xuyao was also helpless.

  "Oh, we know." Nodding, the two brothers lowered their heads in disappointment.

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao patted his two sons on the shoulders. "Don't be depressed. You are still young. It is great to be able to reach the peak of Level 6 so quickly. My father and your father are very happy. You have always been the pride of me and your father."