Chapter 560 Ten Thousand Demons Cliff

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin fought with the devil tiger for an hour, but they couldn't decide the winner. Shen Xuyao made a false shot and flew aside. Murong Jin immediately swung his sword to block the pursuing demon tiger.

  Shen Xuyao put away his purple thunder gun and quickly performed several moves with both hands. A purple thunder dragon flew out from behind Shen Xuyao. In an instant, the roar of the dragon resounded throughout the world. The thunder dragon was fierce and powerful. His head circled in a circle and charged towards the demon tiger.

Murong Jin saw the thunder dragon flying over and immediately dodged aside.

  The two behemoths collided fiercely in mid-air. They bit each other and beat each other.

  Shen Xuyao took out his Heavenly Thunder Seal, and Murong Jin also took out his Golden Phoenix Seal. The husband and wife sneaked up on the demon tiger from the side. The devil tiger was attacked by the thunder dragon. He didn't have the upper seal, but he was attacked by the husband and wife again. This made the devil tiger very angry. He screamed at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin and was about to rush over, but unfortunately, he was stopped by the Thunder Dragon. He tried to get rid of the Thunder Dragon several times but failed.

  "Take away the demonic energy and the lake water here. The devil tiger cannot absorb the demonic energy, and it will become weaker and weaker."

  When Murong Jin heard this, he nodded understandingly. He immediately took out the Chaos Gourd and the Universe Cauldron. He began to crazily absorb the demonic energy here and the water in the lake. Before, his lover asked him to collect the demonic energy and water from the lake, but he was worried that his lover would not agree to it alone. It turns out that these things are the reasons why the Demon Tiger's strength continues to increase. No wonder, his lover wants him to collect these first?

  In fact, whether they are demons, immortals, or monks, they all have certain requirements for their living environment. If the living environment is not satisfactory, it will seriously affect the cultivation of immortals, monks, or demon cultivators. The reason why Demon Tiger can practice so smoothly here is naturally because the environment here is very suitable for it.

  "Ah wu, ah wu..."

  The demon tiger noticed what Murong Jin was doing and kept roaring angrily. He tried to rush over several times, but Shen Xuyao raised his hand and threw the thunder seal and hit the demon tiger hard. Then, the Thunder Dragon also grabbed a claw on the Demon Tiger's shoulder.

  The Demon Tiger looked at the black wound on his shoulder and angrily hit the Thunder Dragon, sending the Thunder Dragon flying away and rushing towards Murong Jin.

  Shen Xuyao pointed his finger, and a heavenly ghost chain immediately tied the devil's neck. The devil's neck was strangled, roaring, and he kept twisting his body to tear off the golden chain, but it couldn't be pulled no matter how hard he tried. Don't fall off.

  "Monster, you have committed so many sins in this life that I cannot tolerate you." As he said that, Shen Xuyao narrowed his eyes and saw the golden light of the sky rail chain around the demon tiger's neck.

  The sky rails are the laws of heaven and earth. It is the rules and terms that override all attacks. When Shen Xuyao used this move, when the sky rail chain wrapped around the devil tiger's neck, the devil tiger's life's deeds were like a slideshow, scrolling in front of Shen Xuyao's eyes. It was precisely because he saw the demon tiger killing many humans, monsters, and even demon monks that Shen Xuyao said that the other party was guilty of serious crimes.