Chapter 431 Princess of the Water Tribe

  The next day,

  When Murong Jin saw the third prince and the twelfth princess in his arms, Murong Jin felt a little different. He was thinking: Xu Yao just said last night that he would give me a daughter. Why now, a little girl is born? Isn't this too much of a coincidence?

  When Carl and the others arrived, Shen Xuyao and the others were sitting outside the cave having breakfast.

  Shen Xuyao was not surprised to see Karl coming. He smiled and asked: "Karl, the friend you brought today is very special, right?"

  The reason why it is special is because the third prince wore a suit of armor, and the twelfth princess in his arms wore a pink dress. Both of them were wearing clothes, and they were much richer than Karl. Moreover, Shen Xuyao discovered that the armored man with late level seven strength and the little girl both wore a crown-shaped headband on their heads.

  A crown? It seems that the identity of these two people is not simple?

  "Grandpa, they are not my friends. Siya is my fiancée, Sining is the third prince, and he is Siya's brother." Karl said as he walked to Shen Xuyao.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Fiancée? How old are you? Do you already have a wife?"

  "No, isn't it true that your water tribe reaches adulthood at 100 years old? You are only thirteen and you already have a fiancée?" Wang Ziming also felt very surprised by this. Shui tribe monks reach adulthood at 100 years old, and they usually get married after they reach adulthood. This kid Karl is looking for a wife at the age of thirteen. Isn’t this too early?

  Hearing the two questions, Karl smiled sheepishly. "Your Majesty asked me to marry Siya."

  After receiving this answer, Shen Xuyao nodded. With a wave of his hand, he took out two chairs. "Everyone, sit down!"

  "Thank you, grandpa (senior)." After thanking him, Karl sat down beside Shen Xuyao in a polite manner. The third prince also held his sister and sat beside Karl.

  "Grandpa, Siya is sick and there are bugs on her body. Can you save her?"

  Hearing Karl's plea, Shen Xuyao nodded and looked at Siya in Sining's arms. The little girl's face was pale and she was leaning on her brother's arms sickly. She was in a very bad condition.

  "Senior Li, please save my sister!" Lowering his head, the third prince begged in a low voice.

  "Grandpa, will you help me take out the bugs?"

  Look at Siya who is only eight years old and speaks with a soft and waxy voice. Shen Xuyao smiled. "Why did you call me grandpa?"

  "Because you are Karl's grandfather, that is my grandfather! My father said that Karl is the great hero of our water tribe, so he asked me to marry Karl when I grow up. Therefore, Karl's relatives are my relatives. His Grandpa is my grandfather, and his parents are also my parents. Are you right?"

  "Yes, you are right." After saying that, Shen Xuyao took the little girl's wrist and gestured to check the little girl's pulse.

  "This little girl has five worms on her body. She is even more seriously ill than Kano! If we don't save her, she may not survive for three days."

  Hearing Xiao Yan's words, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Can you survive after removing the water fluke? Isn't the loss of energy and blood severe?"

  "Oh, take out the water flukes. It's hard to say whether this girl can get her body back. Maybe your country bumpkin grandson will be a widower!"