Chapter 486 Leaving the Island

  Three months later, the deserted island in the fairyland

  Sitting on the shore, Shen Xuyao opened his eyes and looked at his lover sitting next to him. As if feeling Shen Xuyao's gaze, Murong Jin also opened his eyes.

  The two people looked at each other, and Shen Xuyao couldn't help but curl his mouth. "How about it?"

  Murong Jin smiled when he heard his lover's question. "Successful, the source of immortality has been transformed. You can now absorb the immortal energy and practice."

  After receiving such an answer, Shen Xuyao nodded with satisfaction. "That's good, I've been transformed successfully."

  In the past three months, the two people have been practicing the skills left to them by Jin Luo on the desert island. Now, they have finally successfully transformed the Lingyuan Dan Fire in their bodies into the Immortal Yuan Dan Fire, which can absorb the immortal energy here. After practicing, the strength of both of them has returned to the peak of the eighth level.

  "Xu Yao, let's go find Xuan Xuan! I'm a little worried about him." Thinking of his son, Murong Jin felt a little uneasy. I was afraid that my son would be in danger.

  "Okay." Shen Xuyao nodded and said, "Look for Shen Xuan." A blue light lit up on Shen Xuyao's body, but he and Murong Jin were still where they were.

"Xiaoyan, what's going on? Can't you find Xuanxuan?"

  Upon hearing the master's inquiry, Xiaoyan flew out and landed on Shen Xuyao's shoulder. "Can't find it, Xuanxuan is not in this plane."

  "What do you mean you're not in this plane? Did you go to a sub-space? Or did you go to another plane?"

  "Then I don't know." Shaking his head, Xiaoyan said he didn't know.

  "She must have been transported to the Heaven Realm, right? I saw at that time that Xuanxuan was standing with Xiaoyu. Xiaoyu is from the fox clan!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at the wood spirit that ran out. "What about us? Where are we now?"

  "The Lower Heaven Realm!" Shrugging, Mu Ling said helplessly.

  "Why are we in the Lower Heaven Realm, but Xuanxuan and Xiaoyu went to the Upper Heaven Realm? Aren't we riding in the same teleportation formation?" Murong Jin couldn't understand this.

  "How do you say this? That formation is that of the Fox Clan. You two are not from the Fox Clan. Moreover, that formation can only teleport four people. Ten of you are super members, so you were teleported. It's everywhere! If my guess is correct, you two should be the first batch to be thrown out. You will be dumped directly to the Lower Heaven Territory. As for your son, maybe he will be dumped to the Zhongtian Territory. It's possible." After thinking about it, Mu Ling said.

  After looking at Mu Ling, Xiaoyan nodded. "Yes, the fox clan's formation does say that it can only teleport four people. There are a lot of us."

  After looking at the two of them, Shen Xuyao did not believe in evil and began to look for Wang Ziming, Xiao Cai, Shen Chenxing's family of three, Feng Yinglang and Xiao Jin. He used up all eight of his spiritual words. As a result, he was still where he was. Not moving an iota.

  "So? Are we the only ones in the Lower Heaven Realm? The other eight people are not in the Lower Heaven Realm?" At this time, Murong Jin was completely dumbfounded. There are only him and Xu Yao here!

  "Today's spiritual speech skills are used up. Tomorrow, we will find Ruirui and Jin Luo. Don't worry. We will find our two sons." Holding Murong Jin's hand, Shen Xuyao comforted him softly.