Chapter 576 Three Immortal Kings

  Five hundred years later,

  The three immortal kings, the Black Scale Dragon King, the Lord of Tianmang City, Yun Tiannan, and the Lord of Sword City, Dongfang County, were playing on the sea together. The three of them were enjoying tea and drinking in the dragon boat, but they ended up in a sea area. The Black Scale Dragon King immediately stopped the dragon boat.

  City Lord Yun and City Lord Dongfang both looked at the Black Scale Dragon King in confusion. "What's wrong with Black Immortal Friend?"

  "Something's not right in the sea ahead. I'll go out and take a look." As he said that, the Black Scale Dragon King walked out of the cabin with a gloomy expression.

  City Lord Yun and City Lord Dongfang followed him out of the cabin when they saw the Black Scale Dragon King's expression was wrong and he looked worried.

  The three Immortal Kings came to the deck one after another. The Black Scale Dragon King waved his sleeves, and the sea water was swept up in a huge wave, and some dead fish and shrimps were swept onto the deck. Staring at the dead fish and shrimps on the deck, the Black Scale Dragon King's face looked strangely ugly.

  City Lord Yun looked at those black fish and black fish, and couldn't help but frown. "These fish and shrimp should have been poisoned."

  "Poisoned to death? Who would come to this vast sea to poison?" Regarding this, Dongfang City Lord felt very confused.

  The Black Scale Dragon King released his soul power and felt it. The ship underfoot immediately turned in another direction. Driving toward the southeast.

  The ship sailed for as long as a stick of incense and then stopped again. The black-scaled dragon king looked at an island filled with blue poisonous mist a thousand meters away, his eyebrows furrowed. "What's happening here?"

  Upon hearing the Black Scale Dragon King's inquiry, Dongfang City Lord looked in the direction of the island. "It seems like someone is going to be promoted to Immortal King. He should be a poison master."

  "A poison refining master? Is he from the rat tribe?"

  City Lord Yun glanced at the Black Scaled Dragon King who was speaking and shook his head slightly. "It's not the rat tribe, it's the human race. There are many alchemy formations arranged on the island. Most of the formations are formations to prevent the leakage of poisonous gas. Without these formations, it is estimated that half of the East China Sea of the Black Immortal Friend would be destroyed. Contaminated."

  The Black Scale Dragon King looked at City Master Yun suspiciously. "You mean, a human alchemist?"

  "Isn't that right? Isn't he a poison refiner? Why did he become an alchemist again?" Dongfang City Lord was also very confused about this.

  City Lord Yun closed his eyes, released his soul power, and checked the island. "It should be two people. A poisonist and an alchemist."

  "Two people, it's impossible, right? If one is an alchemist and the other is a poisoner, wouldn't the alchemist have been poisoned long ago?" Dongfang City Lord was dubious about this.

  "No, he was not poisoned to death. The alchemist is repairing the formation. The formation has been repaired and the poisonous gas is no longer leaking out." City Lord Yun said this with certainty.

After hearing City Lord Yun's words, the other two immortal kings also released their soul power to check. Sure enough, the island where poisonous gas was originally leaking no longer leaked poisonous gas. The blue poisonous gas was once again wrapped in the formation, looming and not leaking out.