Chapter 493 The building is empty

  Purple Jade Rabbit King, Lan Da, Lan Peng, as well as Lu Yan, Fang Fang and Jiang Ming from Baihua City, as well as the Yang brothers from Dan City, a group of eight people rode the teleportation formation and went directly to Blue Jade City.

  Led by Lan Peng, a group of people arrived at Shen Xuyao's residence. However, when they came here, they searched around the courtyard and outside, but no one was found.

  The Purple Jade Rabbit King picked up a note and a wooden box on top of the note and examined it. The note read: Presented to my brother Lan Peng.

  Lan Peng looked confused when he saw the words on the note. "Gifted to my brother Lan Peng? To me? What?"

  Looking at Lan Peng beside him, the Purple Jade Rabbit King opened the wooden box and found that the wooden box contained a potion. This potion is very special. It is red, but the red color contains many small white particles, which makes it look a bit turbid.

  "Hey, is it a potion?" Lan Peng picked up the potion and examined it curiously.

  Fang Fang looked at the potion in Lan Peng's hand stupidly, with a look of astonishment on his face. "Ling Tuo Ling Potion? It's actually Tu Ling Potion?"

  Jiang Ming stared at the potion with a look of shock. "How could it be possible? How could someone be able to refine this potion?"

The Purple Jade Rabbit King turned his head, looked at Fang Fang and Jiang Ming who were mumbling to themselves, and then looked at Lu Yan, who had a different look on his face. "Nephew Lu Xian, what kind of medicine is the Tuoling Potion?"

  "The spirit-opening potion is used to widen the tendons. Some monks are born with narrow tendons, so their cultivation speed will be slower than other monks. Using the spirit-strengthening potion can improve the tendon problems. Let the monks with narrow tendons be treated, It can increase the speed of cultivation." Unexpectedly, Jiang Yuan could even refine such a rare potion.

  Hearing Lu Yan's words, Yang Yong nodded. "Yes, there is a spiritual healing pill that also has this effect."

  "Hey, Jiang Yuan is so generous when he gave it to me! He knew that I had muscle problems, so he specially refined this potion for me." Holding the potion in his hand, Lan Peng couldn't put it down.

  "This potion should be difficult to refine, right?" From the attitudes of Lu Yan and the others, the Purple Jade Rabbit King guessed that the refining of this potion was very difficult, and definitely not everyone could make it.

  Looking at the Purple Jade Rabbit King who asked, Lu Yan nodded. "Yes, although this potion is of the eighth level, many ninth- and tenth-level pharmacists cannot refine it. This potion is very unpopular and unpopular. Not many pharmacists know about it and have the prescription. There are fewer people, and even fewer people can refine it."

  Hearing this, the Purple Jade Rabbit King looked at Lu Yan. "So, Pharmacist Jiang Yuanjiang's pharmacy skills are very good?"

  "This person's potion skills have reached the pinnacle. In the future, he will definitely be a potion master." Lu Yan had never heard of Ziluo potion. The value of this potion was difficult to evaluate. However, this eighth-level top-grade soul-tugging potion opened Lu Yan's eyes. To be honest, even if she were asked to refine this potion, she might not be able to refine it! Unexpectedly, Jiang Yuan, an eighth-level pharmacist, could actually refine this kind of potion. What an amazing pharmacy genius!

  Looking at Lu Yan who spoke very seriously, the Purple Jade Rabbit King smiled. "Nephew Lu Xian speaks very highly of Jiang Yuan!"

  "He is very powerful and a great pharmacist." After seeing the spiritual expansion potion refined by the other party, Lu Yan became more curious about Jiang Yuan and admired this person in her heart.