Chapter 433 Negotiating a Deal

  Shen Xuyao stared at the Water King and said, "Your Majesty, are you not in a high mood today? How about my partner and I help you out? Do you want to see the true strength of my partner and me?"

  Hearing this, Water King smiled. "Would you like to show it to me?"

  "Then it depends on whether Your Majesty is sincere? If Your Majesty gives me a meeting gift, I can consider it!" As the scene changed, Shen Xuyao quickly calmed down his aura, and the smile on his face became friendly again.

  Upon hearing this, Water King pursed his lips and smiled. He clapped his hands three times towards the sea. Ten voluptuous aquatic beauties with blue hair and blue eyes, wearing gauze clothes and bare feet, walked over. When he came to the table, he bent down and saluted. "Meet your Majesty, meet the priest, meet the third prince, and meet Medicine Master Li."

  After looking at the ten women, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "At my age, these are no longer gifts. They are just burdens. It's not interesting."

  After receiving the unexpected rejection, Water King was surprised and looked at Shen Xuyao suspiciously. "Physician Li doesn't like women?"

  "I am a very self-aware person. I have always felt that there is only one person in the world who can truly love me. As long as I find him, I have found the whole world. As for other women, I have no interest. I feel that two people can sleep together. It's very painful to have different dreams in the same bed. Moreover, I don't like women who clearly don't love me and who pretend to please me. This kind of woman will make me feel uncomfortable all over."

  "Mr. Li's interpretation of women is very insightful!" This guy is quite picky!

  "A monk has a long life, and you have to find someone who is in love with you to live up to these long years. When it comes to finding a partner, it is better to have less than to have too much, rather than more, the better."

  Hearing this, Water King raised his eyebrows. "Oh, so, Pharmacist Li and Mrs. Li have a very good relationship!"

  "We fell in love at first sight when we met when we were young, and we have a deep love for each other day and night."

  Hearing this, Water King nodded. "Pharmacist Li is indeed a sweetheart!" Whether he is a pharmacist or a spiritual speaker, his status in the human race is extremely high, and not many people only marry one partner!

"Your Majesty, thank you for your reward. There is a thousand years of aging wine stored in my cave. I wonder if your Majesty would like to come with me to taste it?"

  Hearing this, Water King smiled. "Okay, my uncle Wang also likes drinking. How about we go together?"

  "Very good." After saying that, Shen Xuyao stood up, followed by Murong Jin.

  Shen Xuyao turned and looked at Wang Ziming aside. "Disciple, please greet the third prince and my dear grandson."

  "I understand, Master." Nodding, Wang Ziming responded immediately.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin took the water king and the priest, and the four of them walked into the cave. There is a protective formation outside the cave. What the four people say in the cave cannot be heard by people outside.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao's cave, the third prince couldn't help but feel worried. Their water tribe only has one ninth-level monk, the father, but Li An and Mrs. Li don’t know if there is one or two ninth-level monks among them!

  …………………………

  In the cave, four people took their seats.

  Shen Xuyao took out a contract book and handed it to the Water King.