Chapter 517 The best potion

  Resonance potion is the potion that Lu Yi is best at refining. This potion can make the relationship between the soul pet and its owner closer, allowing them to connect and resonate.

  Lu Yi refined the potion very quickly, and the potion was ready in just one stick of incense.

  Hearing Lu Yi knocking on the protective cover, Huo De immediately opened the protective cover. The two Wangting pharmacists walked over, took the medicine from Lu Yi's hand and inspected it.

  "Well, yes, yes, three high-grade resonance potions. Master Lu's potion skills are indeed better than his master!"

  "Yes, the potion made by Master Lu is very good!"

  Lu Yi chuckled when he heard the two people's compliments. "The two seniors have received the award."

  Huode came over and took three potions. He said to everyone on and off the stage: "Master Lu, you have refined three high-grade resonance potions. The first one to complete the competition."

  "Master Lu, Master Lu, Master Lu!"

  "Master Lu is so awesome!"

  "Yes, is this the genius of the big family?"

  "No, I made the right decision when I bought Mr. Lu!"

  "A pharmacy genius like Mr. Lu is amazing, but extraordinary!"

  "Yes, Master Lu is the most powerful."

  Hear the cheers from the stage. Lu Yi smiled from ear to ear. He thought to himself: Zhang Xu is too arrogant. This resonance potion is my best potion. He is desperate to compete with me.

  Looking at the cheering people in the seats and standing in the square, Lu Yan had a headache. I thought: Are these people too confident? Zhang Xu hasn't finished refining it yet? Why are they cheering now?

  "Hmph, Zhang Xu, a guy who doesn't know the heights of the world, actually competed with the Eighth Master on resonance potion. He's really stupid."

  "No, the Eighth Master easily crushed him."

  Lu Yan frowned as she looked at Fang Fang and Jiang Ming, who were sitting next to them with great pride. "The comparison is about the quality of the medicine, not the speed. Zhang Xu hasn't finished it yet?"

  "Miss Qi, don't worry! Eight Master's three potions are all top-grade. There is no way Zhang Xu can win against Eight Master's."

  "Yes, the top-grade potion is already the highest grade. There is no way Zhang Xu can win."

  "There are top-notch ones above the top-grade ones!" Lu Yan also hoped that her younger brother would win, but she had a strong feeling that his younger brother wouldn't be able to win.

  Shen Xuyao stood in the formation and was refining the potion with a decent performance. But, in fact, his potion furnace is full of spiritual herbs, and the refining has not started yet?

  "How's it going? Is Lu Yi finished?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's inquiry, Xiaoyan nodded. "It's done. My wife told me that Lu Yi refined three high-quality potions."

  "Okay, let's refine two top-grade ones and one top-grade one. Xiaoyan and Xiaomu, come together."

  "Okay, got it." Nodding, Xiaoyan released a blue light at the potion furnace. The wood spirit lying in the furnace also burst out with streaks of green light, covering the spiritual herbs in the furnace.