Chapter 511 Potion goes to auction

  Seeing the three people leaving, Shen Xuyao secretly breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Yun Feiyu with a look of complaint. "I say, Fellow Daoist Yun, please don't bring Miss Hu here next time. I really don't have the intention to compete with others in potion skills!"

  Hearing this, Yun Feiyu smiled bitterly. "Do you think I am willing? Yunhai told me that he would bring Hu Zhenzhen to challenge you, but I didn't agree at all. I said I wouldn't let him come, but he insisted on coming. I saw the two of them coming to Yuncheng, and I Immediately sent a message to my fifth brother. Otherwise, how could you think my fifth brother could have arrived so quickly?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "So this is ah!"

  "Feiyu, you are too soft-tempered. Let me tell you, you should find a chance to beat this Yunhai. Who is he? He went to his third uncle's city to grab business with his own cousin. This Didn’t I make it clear that I don’t take you and your father seriously?”

  Hearing Zhao Cheng's words, Yun Feiyu smiled bitterly. "Yunhai is my uncle's youngest son. He has been spoiled since he was a child. What can I do?" Although his father is also the city lord, his uncle is the Immortal King and his father is the Void Immortal. Is there a big difference in strength? Therefore, Yun Feiyu could only give in to the uncle's family.

  Hearing this, Zhao Cheng shook his head helplessly. "Okay, you can handle your Yun family's affairs by yourself! I'm leaving too. Thank you and Yaoshi Zhang for your help."

  Zhao Cheng thanked Shen Xuyao and Yun Feiyu solemnly, then put away his five mechanical beasts and left.

  Yun Feiyu stood up hurriedly and sent Zhao Cheng out of the door.

By the time Yun Feiyu returned to the living room, Shen Xuyao had already taken out a box of medicine and handed it to Yun Feiyu. "This is this month's commission."

  Taking it, Yun Feiyu smiled. "Not bad, you have a lot of inventory!"

  "Okay!" Shen Xuyao smiled and said modestly.

  "Zhang Yaoshi, if you can refine three more Heavenly Awakening Potions, it would be best to refine them within five days. In five days, there will be an auction over there in Tianmang City. If we can put the potions away If sold at an auction, a Heavenly Awakening Potion can fetch at least three million fairy crystals. When the time comes, you can make a fortune!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Okay, I'll take a break and try again tomorrow to see if it works. If it works, you can take it to the auction and sell it. Each of us will earn half of the immortal crystal."

  Yun Feiyu was very happy to receive Shen Xuyao's consent. "Okay, then I'll leave first and wait for your good news."

  "I have exhausted my soul power and am a little weak, so I won't send it to you."

  "No need to send it." After waving his hand, Yun Feiyu smiled and put away the medicine box in his hand, turned around and left. The reward Zhang Xu gave him was all rare potions, and Yun Feiyu planned to sell these potions at his uncle's auction. In this way, he can make a lot of money.

  After Yun Feiyu left, Shen Xuyao, who was sitting weakly on the chair, immediately became energetic and showed no sign of fatigue.

  Looking at his lover sitting next to him, Murong Jin smiled. "You really pretend to be."

  "The difficulty of refining the Tianwaking potion is no less than that of the tenth-level potion. How can we not pretend to be weak?" He was originally an actor, and acting was not that difficult for him.