Chapter 452 Idiot Zhuo Kai

  Hearing this, City Lord Zhuo couldn't help but frown. City Lord Zhuo Shao also looked ugly. Zhuo Kai's face looked even worse.

  "Shen Xuyao, what are you talking about? Xin'er is my daughter. She followed your son out for training and died inexplicably. Now you actually want me to give you an explanation? I am the one who should give you an explanation, right?"

  Looking at the furious Zhuo Kai, Shen Xuyao sneered. "If I can find out that the person who used the demon-inducing powder on Xin'er is your Zhuo family, then can I ask for this explanation from you and kill the murderer here with my own hands?"

  "Our Zhuo family? You are farting. How could the Zhuo family kill my daughter? You are alarmist." Zhuo Kai did not believe a word of what Shen Xuyao said.

  Looking at Zhuo Kai with a look of disbelief, Shen Xuyao raised the corner of his mouth coldly and said, "Let the light of my spiritual words strike at the murderer who sprinkled demon powder on Xin'er's clothes!" After finishing his words, A blue light lit up on Shen Xuyao's body, and the blue light came out of his body and flew towards Zhuo Meng.

  Seeing a blue light flying towards her, Zhuo Meng wanted to escape in fear, but she was shocked to find that she had been frozen in place and could not move at all. "No, father, save me, save me!"

  Turning his head, Zhuo Kai looked at his daughter behind him differently. "Mengmeng."

  "No..." After shouting, Zhuo Meng's mother Liu flew over and stood directly in front of her daughter.

  The blue light struck Ms. Liu's body, Ms. Liu spat out a mouthful of blood, and her body fell limply to the ground. Shen Xuyao's strength is at the late eighth level, while Liu's strength is only at level five, and he simply cannot withstand the opponent's attack.

  Looking at her mother lying on the ground, Zhuo Meng was stunned. He hurriedly bent down and hugged his mother. "Mother, mother..."

  "Rourou, Rourou." Bending down, Zhuo Kai immediately went to check on Mrs. Liu and found that Mrs. Liu had already expired.

  Seeing this scene, what else don’t everyone present understand? It seems that Zhuo Xiner was indeed killed by Zhuo Meng.

  "Zhuo Meng, you bitch, you killed my daughter, I'm going to kill you, kill you." With that said, He rushed towards Zhuo Meng.

  Zhuo Kai hurriedly stood up, grabbed He, and stopped the opponent's attack. "You are in front of outsiders, why are you crazy?"

  "Am I crazy? Zhuo Kai, the little bitch born to the bitch you raised killed our daughter. Xin'er is our daughter." Xin'er is the only daughter of the He family. Now that her daughter is dead, the He family has long lost all hope. , who only wants to avenge his daughter. He is no longer the weak and bullied person he used to be. She yelled back loudly. This was the first time she had yelled at her husband in all the years she had been married to Zhuo Kai.

  Facing He's crazy roar, Zhuo Kai's face turned pale. "You don't need to tell me, I know Xin'er is my daughter, but Meng'er is also my daughter. I will investigate this matter clearly."

  "Investigation? What else needs to be investigated? Can there be anything wrong with the spiritual speech master's skill?"

  "Okay, you don't have to worry about this. Go back to your room!" Zhuo Kai scolded him in a cold voice and motioned for the other party to leave.

  But Zhuo Kai wanted He to leave, but He refused to leave. "What do you mean I don't need to care? Xin'er is my daughter, and she was killed. Don't I, as a mother, even have the right to pursue the case? Do I have to watch the murderer live in this world?"