Chapter 416 The Three Treasures of the Ice Tribe

  Looking at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin who were sitting beside them, Wang Ziming sighed. He narrated: "Thirty thousand years ago, the Queen of the Ice Clan, Bingdie, and the Prince of the Crystal Clan, Sears, were in love and wanted to get married. Originally, Sears wanted to marry the Ice Butterfly Queen. He went to the Crystal Tribe to live, but the Ice Tribe people were not allowed to marry outside. Later, Sears decided to marry into the Ice Tribe. On the day that Sears got married to the Ice Butterfly Queen, the Crystal Tribe people were eating food from the Ice Tribe people. He poisoned it and massacred the entire Ice Clan."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was startled. "So, that prince is deceiving the Ice Butterfly Queen. He doesn't love the Ice Butterfly Queen at all. He just uses this wedding to massacre the Ice Tribe."

  "That's not true. Sears still loves Ice Butterfly deeply. However, Sears' father, the king of the Crystal Clan, felt that the clan's land was not enough, so he wanted to occupy the Ice Clan's territory. Therefore, this killing took place ." At this point, Wang Ziming sighed, picked up the teacup on the table, and took a sip of the hot tea in the cup.

  "What about the Jing Clan? How did the Jing Clan perish? Is it related to the Ice Clan?" Shen Xuyao was very curious about this.

  "When the Ice Tribe was exterminated, Ice Butterfly Queen's sister, the Ice Tribe's little princess Bing Xin, luckily survived. Later, she used the Ice Tribe's ancient curse to curse everyone in the Crystal Tribe at the cost of sacrificing herself. . As a result, the fate of the Jing Clan declined, and the bodies of the Jing Clan people became worse and worse day by day, and later they all died."

  After hearing this explanation, Shen Xuyao sighed. "If the Crystal Clan has such an end, it can be considered as a consequence of its own consequences!"

  "Good and evil will be rewarded in the end. It is their retribution." At this point, Murong Jin snorted coldly. I also think those Jing clan members deserve to die.

  "The Ice Tribe has three treasures, namely the Queen's Scepter, the Queen's Ring and the Black Ice Pearl. Thirty thousand years have passed since the Ice Tribe's destruction, and I don't know how many treasures there are in the Ice Tribe's ruins. However, one thing is certain. There must be a treasure here, otherwise, this space would have died long ago." At this point, Wang Ziming touched his chin.

  "Three Treasures?" Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows and became interested.

  In the original work, the heroine, the hero and Wang Ziming did come to District 48, but they did not come to the remains of the Ice Tribe. Therefore, the situation of the Ice Tribe was not introduced in the original work, and Shen Xuyao did not mention it at all. Don't know.

  "There are no three treasures. There is only one mysterious ice bead in that ice palace." Xiaoyan said as he flew out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness and sat on an upside-down tea cup.

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming nodded. "Xiaoyan, don't be so picky. It's already great to have the Xuan Bing Bead. If we can get the Xuan Bing Bead, at least one of us will be able to advance to the mid-eighth level."

  "No, if I can get the Xuan Bing Bead, my master can advance to the late eighth level."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's eyes lit up. "This Xuan Bingzhu is so powerful that it can assist in improving two minor realms?"

  "Of course, this is the most precious treasure of the Ice Tribe!"

  "Not bad, it seems we are very lucky!" At this point, Wang Ziming smiled.