Chapter 443 Elders' Worries

Chapter 443 Elders’ Worries

  Looking at his brother-in-law, Sect Leader Wang sighed. "According to my death warrior investigation, I learned that the first subspace the three children went to was the Ice Clan ruins. They killed Xuanyuan Qi, the fifth son of the Xuanyuan family, in the Ice Clan ruins. After that, the three teleported back to Maple Leaf. In the forest, the nameless monk, one of the Four Evil Men, asked them for the Black Ice Bead, and they used the ice chain to kill the nameless monk."

  Hearing this, Shen Zhennan nodded. "The nameless monk is nothing, but the fifth son of the Xuanyuan family was killed by them. This matter is indeed a bit troublesome. Did anyone see this? Did they show their faces when they killed?"

  "That's not true. First, only the three of them came back alive from the Ice Tribe ruins, and there were no other surviving soul pet masters. Second, the three children were wearing masks at the time, which were level eight protective masks. Therefore, No one saw their faces. To say that they killed the fifth son of the Xuanyuan family is just my personal speculation. There are no witnesses or physical evidence."

  "Oh, isn't that great? If old ghost Xuanyuan comes to ask, it would be better if we refuse to admit it." Shrugging, Shen Zhennan said ruthlessly.

"What the Ice Tribe did was relatively secretive. However, they killed the unknown monk in public and exposed the ice chain. This is more troublesome. People can disguise themselves and wear masks, but But the magic weapon doesn't work!" At this point, Shen Yao frowned deeply.

  "It's just a magic weapon. It's not a big problem. Tell Xu Yao not to use it in the future. To avoid getting into trouble."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao nodded. "It's father."

  "After the ice clan ruins, the three of them went to the fire clan ruins. They went to the Tianshan Mountain. The mountain was full of burning flames. They couldn't go up the mountain. Xiaosan took out his Fire Cloud Banner and sucked away the flames on the mountain. Therefore, they were targeted by the Fire Palace's Great Elder Huo Wu, the Seventh Elder Python, the Eighth Elder Xiaoyao Gongzi, and a group of minions from the Flame Palace. They wanted to rob Xiaosan's Fire Cloud Banner by force. Xu Yao and Murong showed his soul pet and scared away the people in the Flame Palace."

  "Soul pet, right? My grandson wouldn't be so stupid to reveal the Lingyan Stone, would he?" Shen Zhennan didn't think that his grandson Shen Xuyao would reveal the Lingyan Stone.

  Hearing Shen Zhennan's inquiry, Sect Leader Wang rolled his eyes. "Yes, your grandson is not stupid, he is just bad. He has pus on his head and sores on his feet. He is full of black intestines and black lungs."

  "Hey, hey, brother, why are you talking about Xu Yao like that?" Shen Zhennan was a little unhappy when his grandson was scolded like this.

  "This boy Xu Yao is indeed a bit..." Shen Yao opened his mouth and didn't know what to say.

  "What's wrong? What happened to Xu Yao?"

  "He showed a fire dragon, and Xiao Jin showed an ice dragon. Then, Huo Wu from the Flame Palace thought they were members of the Xuanyuan family, and called the three brothers Thirteenth Master, Fourteenth Master, and Fifteenth Master. The three of them did not refute. As a result, word has spread outside that the three brothers of the Xuanyuan family have obtained the opportunity of the Ice Tribe and Fire Tribe in District 48."

  Hearing his son's narration, Shen Zhennan was stunned for a moment, then laughed. "Okay, good boy, smart enough, like me, like me!"

  "Isn't he like you? My nephew doesn't have so many tricks up his sleeve." After saying this, Sect Master Wang rolled his eyes.