Chapter 507 Coming to Cloud City

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin stayed in Leiyu for fifty years. After stabilizing their strength at the early stage of the ninth level, they went to an isolated island overseas and arranged many formations on the island, allowing Xiaomu to prepare for the two of them. The protectors, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin went to the ring space together and stayed in seclusion for another fifty years. They used up Lu Shuangshuang's family fortune. The two of them successfully crossed a small realm and became mid-level nine soul pet masters.

  After being promoted successfully, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin suppressed their strength to the early stage of ninth level, and went to Yuncheng, the second-tier city of the human race, together. Yuncheng is a subsidiary city of Tianmang City and is the territory of soul pet masters.

  The city lord of Tianmang City is a soul pet master named Yun Tiannan who ascended from Tianmang Continent. He is the late-stage Immortal King. His soul pet is a weapon soul pet, so this Yun Tiannan is still an eleventh-level alchemist. There are many alchemists living in Tianmang City and its affiliated cities. It is easy to buy magic weapons here, but it is very difficult to buy potions. Because there are relatively few pharmacists living here. Potions have always been in short supply and scarce goods.

  Shen Xuyao has been to Yuncheng before and lived in Yuncheng for five years. He also made a friend named Yun Feiyu here as Zhang Xu. This Yun Feiyu is the third son of the Lord of Yuncheng City, and also the nephew of the Lord of Tianmang City. Yun Feiyu has a high status. He owns several shops in Yuncheng. Shen Xuyao often goes to his shop to sell potions, and the two people get to know each other from time to time. Yun Feiyu is a typical businessman. He is very shrewd and loves to make friends with pharmacists like Shen Xuyao. So, the two quickly became friends.

  Sitting in the elegant room of Yun Feiyu's restaurant, Shen Xuyao met Yun Feiyu again.

  Yun Feiyu was very happy to see Shen Xuyao. When he saw Murong Jin next to Shen Xuyao, he was slightly stunned. He turned to look at Shen Xuyao. "Mr. Zhang, who is this?"

"Oh, this is my partner Murong Jin. He was in seclusion before and has just been promoted to level nine. Murong, this is my good friend Yun Feiyu." Shen Xuyao smiled and introduced the two people immediately.

  "It turns out to be Madam-in-law. Congratulations to Madam-in-law for advancing to the ninth level." Yun Feiyu took the initiative to congratulate with a polite smile.

  Murong Jin looked at Yun Feiyu, who was dressed in fine clothes, and nodded politely. "Thank you, Fellow Daoist Yun." This Yun Feiyu is twenty thousand years old and has a mid-level ninth level strength, which is on the same level as them.

  "You're welcome, Mrs. Sister-in-law. Pharmacist Zhang and I are old friends. Let's chat while eating. Try the specialties in my restaurant." Yun Feiyu smiled and greeted the two of them.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin nodded. Both of them sat on chairs nearby. The three of them gathered together to eat and chat.

  "I'm talking about Yaoshi Zhang, you've been gone for a hundred and seventy years! I haven't seen you for a hundred and seventy years."

  Hear Yun Feiyu's complaint. Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "Actually, I didn't go anywhere? I just went to retreat."

  "Well, I can see that you have also been promoted to the ninth level. Congratulations to Pharmacist Zhang! You have been promoted to the ninth level in one hundred and seventy years. Your cultivation qualifications are really good!" Yun Feiyu smiled and immediately Compliment Shen Xuyao.