Chapter 405 Zhuo Xiner

  When Shen Xuyao heard his wife's words, he turned to look at her in his arms. "Who is Zhuo Xiner?"

  "Zhuo Xiner is a martial artist and a disciple of our Tianmang Sect. She is the niece of Zhuo Yang's cousin, the granddaughter of Zhuo Yang's cousin's uncle's family, and the direct daughter of the Zhuo family. Two days ago, I saw Zhuo Several people came from home to train here. Xuanxuan and Ruirui took the initiative to say hello to them." At this point, Murong Jin pursed his lips and smiled.

  There was no need for his son to answer. One look at his son's appearance and he knew that his son must like Zhuo Xiner.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "How old is the girl and what level of cultivation is she?"

  "The peak level six strength is five hundred and three years old, which is a bit older than our Xuanxuan."

  "It doesn't matter, as long as Xuanxuan likes it, she also likes Xuanxuan." Shen Xuyao doesn't want to interfere too much with his son's marriage, because soul pet masters have a long life. If they are not the partner they choose, if they don't love each other deeply It is difficult for two people from each other to live together for a lifetime.

  "I see that Zhuo Xiner also seems to have a good impression of Xuan Xuan." Murong Jin also felt that the two children were in love with each other and they were a very good match.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Of course, my son is so handsome and a spiritual speaker. What woman wouldn't like him?"

  "Father, what did you say?"

  "To be honest, my son is handsome, the eldest son of a big family, and a sixth-level spiritual stone. He is not bad in any way. Isn't it normal for a girl to like you?" For his own son, Shen Xuyao is still very confident.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuan smiled bitterly. "How can you praise your son so much?"

  "Father is right. My eldest brother has a lot of suitors in the sect. Many women and couples like my eldest brother. During the hundred years that my two fathers have been in seclusion, several women have come to confess to my eldest brother. However, , Big brother only likes that Senior Sister Zhuo." At this point, Shen Rui smiled.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuan looked at the younger brother who had revealed the secret depressedly. "Are you still talking about me? There are a lot of people chasing you, right? There are both men and women, but you can't look down on any of them!"

  After receiving the dissatisfied glare from his eldest brother, Shen Rui smiled bitterly. "Brother, I am different from you. You are a spiritual speaker, and everyone is looking for you. I am a poison refining master, and everyone is shouting and beating me. Those people who chase me in the sect don't know that I am a poison refining master. If they knew I am a poison refining master, and everyone will definitely run faster than the other, and no one will like me." At this point, Shen Rui sighed.

  "Rui Rui!" Murong Jin called softly, and held her youngest son in her arms distressedly. If he hadn't inherited the soul pet of Lan Youhua to his younger son, his younger son wouldn't be distressed by it.

  "Dad, how did you fall in love with your father in the first place? Didn't he dislike you even though he knew you were a poison refiner?" In fact, Shen Rui has always been curious about how the two fathers fell in love, and he has always been curious about it. Curious as to why his father could accept his father, a poison refiner, as his partner.

  Murong Jin blushed in embarrassment when she met her youngest son's questioning gaze. He opened his mouth, but for a moment he didn't know what to say.