Here (Quicketh+fam)

Quinn took a deep breath as she knelt down in front of her mother's casket. She closed her eyes while she put her hands together and prayed.

When Quinn was done, she opened her eyes and got up. She watched as her four children took turns doing the same.

The funeral home quickly began to fill up with Quinn's friends coming to pay their respects.

Quinn was especially touched when she saw Finn and Kurt's parents had come.

"I'm so sorry, honey." Carole apologized, giving Quinn a hug.

"Thank you." Quinn said as they parted.

"I saw the kids." Carole said. "Is Puck here?"

Quinn shook her head. "He's still on tour, but he sent flowers. My mom didn't like him anyway, especially after the divorce, so she wouldn't have cared if he was here."

Carole nodded slowly. "Burt and I are gonna go say a prayer, but if you need anything..."

"Thank you." Quinn said. "And thank you so much for coming."

Quinn greeted Sam and his family next, thanking them all for coming, too.

"I'm so sorry." Sam apologized as he pulled Quinn into a hug.

"Thank you." Quinn said softly. "She loved you. And your family."

Sam smiled slightly as he and Quinn parted. "Yeah, she was good to us."

Quinn nodded as Beth walked over to her.

"Mom."

"Excuse me." Quinn said to Sam as she and Beth walked away. "You okay, B?"

"I'm okay." Beth nodded. "You?"

Quinn shrugged as she sat down on the couch, joining her kids. She was joined by Santana, who had taken it upon herself to check in on Quinn and the kids and help out wherever she could, and had done so since Quinn and Puck had separated.

Santana didn't say anything, but her presence was enough.

"I'll be right back." Quinn said softly as she got up. She headed to the bathroom, running into someone in the hall.

"Q."

"What are you doing here?" Quinn asked.

"I wanted to be here for you. And for the kids."

"What about your tour?" Quinn wondered.

"Don't worry about that."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"I'm sorry about your mom." Puck apologized. "I know how much she meant to you."

Quinn nodded slowly, biting her lip to hold back her tears.

Puck gently pulled Quinn into his arms and held her, rubbing her back to comfort her.

Quinn pulled away and looked at Puck. "Thank you for coming. You didn't have to."

"How are you holding up?" Puck wondered.

"You know." Quinn shrugged. "It sucks."

"Yeah, it does." Puck agreed. "But if you need anything, or the kids need anything, I'm here."

"Thank you." Quinn nodded, exhaling slowly.

"You don't have to thank me." Puck told her. "Were you heading outside or something? 'Cause I wanna go see the kids, but I can wait for you."

"You should go in." Quinn told him. "I'll be back in a second."

"Okay."

-

"Puck's here." Santana told Quinn when she returned from the bathroom.

"I saw him before." Quinn said.

"Do you need anything?" Santana offered.

"I'm okay." Quinn said. "Thank you. For everything."

Santana nodded. "Go be with your family."

Quinn nodded slowly and walked away. She thanked some of her other friends and past coworkers for coming as she made her way back to her family on the couch.

Quinn sat down beside Puck and took his hand.

Puck looked at Quinn before putting his arm over her shoulders.

"I really appreciate you being here." Quinn said softly as she looked at Puck, curling up closer to him.

"Of course, Q."