Bros (Jarley/Jake/Puck/Finn)

"Hey, little bro."

"Hey." Jake replied. "I need some advice."

"Shoot." Puck encouraged Jake.

"So Marley just told me that Ryder kissed her on Valentine's Day." Jake informed Puck. "At Mr. Schue's wedding."

"Mr. Schue's wedding sucked." Puck stated. "He didn't get married and I didn't get laid."

"Neither did I." Jake pointed out.

"Wait, is Ryder the dude that helped you plan her Valentine's Day?" Puck wondered.

"Yeah." Jake said.

"Whoa." Puck stated. "Seriously? I thought he was gay."

"Focus, Puck." Jake muttered.

"Okay, but honestly, I'm not gonna have good advice on this, considering I was the one who kissed my friend's girlfriend." Puck warned Jake. "And had sex with her."

"That's reassuring." Jake commented.

"Maybe you should talk to Finn." Puck suggested.

"Wouldn't that be weird?" Jake asked. "I mean, Finn's my teacher. Kind of."

"Finn's really good at the advice." Puck promised. "Besides, you're a Puckerman. He'll help you out."

"Okay." Jake said.

"Good luck, bro."

"Bye, Puck."

-

"Hey." Jake said, knocking on Finn's door. "Never mind, you look busy."

"No, hey, wait." Finn stopped him. "What's up?"

"Puck said I should talk to you." Jake began. "But it's really weird talking to a teacher about my personal problems."

"I'm a student teacher." Finn reminded Jake. "I'm only a few years older than you."

"Still." Jake muttered.

"Well, I promised Puck I'd look out for you." Finn noted. "So what's up?"

Jake nodded slowly. "Okay, uh... I could use some advice."

Finn nodded back.

"My girlfriend kissed my best friend on Valentine's Day." Jake informed Finn.

"Whoa." Finn said. "Marley and Ryder?!"

"Alright, thanks anyway." Jake muttered.

"Wait, right, I'm sorry." Finn apologized. "Did you talk to Marley?"

"She said she's sorry." Jake answered. "But she's confused and wants time to think."

"Are you giving her time?" Finn wondered.

"I love her." Jake responded.

Finn nodded. "But do you trust her?"

"I did." Jake stated. "I want to."

"I get that." Finn said. "But you don't wanna be second place or a maybe."

"Is that what happened with Quinn?" Jake asked.

"Quinn and I got back together after she and Puck had Beth, and I cared about her, but as much as I wanted to and as much as I tried, I didn't trust her anymore." Finn explained.

"Well, that situation's a little different." Jake pointed out. "I mean, she had a baby without you."

"True." Finn nodded. "I guess you just have to decide if Marley's worth forgiving and giving a second chance."

"She is." Jake nodded back. "Totally."

"Then you don't need me and Puck." Finn pointed out. "You have your answer."