Chapter 151: That's My Wife

It wasn't Li Mumu who suggested making dumplings stuffed with chestnuts, it was Gu's mother who did it.

Therefore, Gu's mother said at this time: "The chestnut filling and the red date filling together mean early birth of a child."

It was obvious who in the Gu family had not yet given birth to a child.

Gu Shangqing smiled helplessly and said, "Mom, this is my fault. I'm in the military camp all day and have few opportunities to go home."

"I'm not rushing you." Mother Gu explained, "Since it has a good meaning, I added it in."

"I also know that you are together less often than you are apart, so I can't force it." Mother Gu said, "You don't have to feel any pressure."

"Come and eat the dumplings. Let's see who is lucky enough to eat the one with the copper coins inside first." said Gu's mother.

Including Gu Xiuxiu, the three children were all trying their best to eat.

Gu Xiuxiu ate one (dumpling with copper coins inside) first.

"I think Xiuxiu is a child who can make money just like her third aunt." Zhang Caiping said, "She likes to learn accounting from me every day, and now she is the first to get copper coins."

When Gu Xiuxiu heard this, she was extremely happy, "Third aunt is my role model."

When Gu Boyuan and Gu Baijin saw that Gu Xiuxiu had eaten, they became extremely anxious.

Unfortunately, the two of them were young and had small appetites, so they ate until they were full but were still not able to eat a dumpling that contained copper coins .

However, Gu Baiyuan ate the one filled with rice cake.

While Gu Baijin ate the one with brown sugar filling.

Even after telling Gu Baiyuan that the rice cake fillings had a very good meaning, Gu Baiyuan still refused to give in.

Seeing the two of them so anxious.

Li Mumu was also observing secretly, and finally found two dumplings whose skins were pierced by copper coins, revealing the edge of the copper coins inside.

Then she took it out quietly and placed it in two bowls.

She placed two more dumplings on top of each, covering them slightly before handing them to Gu Baiyuan and Gu Baijin, "Would you like to try these two bowls again? I think these two bowls will definitely have one."

Gu Baijin was already very full, but he didn't want to give up. He took the bowl and asked uncertainly, "Really?"

"If you still can't find one, then don't eat anymore." Li Mumu said, "Otherwise it will make you feel uncomfortable. But I think there will definitely be in these two bowls." Li Mumu said,

Gu Baiyuan took a deep breath and took the other bowl."I'll try again, and if I still can't eat it, I won't eat anymore."

"Okay." Gu Baijin nodded immediately following Gu Baiyuan.

The two of them ate one of the dumplings on top first.

After eating, the broken dumplings hidden underneath were revealed.

A little edge of the copper coin appeared from the leather.

"I have it!" Gu Baijin said excitedly.

"There are some in my bowl too!" Gu Baiyuan picked up the dumplings. The copper coin was clearly exposed, but he deliberately bit the copper coin and took it out.